1/6th scale Max Rebo Band set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The one Han uses to shoot the Sarlacc's tentacle loose.

I can't spot differences just watching the movie, but it looks just like the gun that was Jedi Luke's Ex., not sure they could even include it with another figure. I'd love if they did, even if there was some small variation to it like paint or something, as long as it was close I'd use it with Jedi Luke since I don't have the Ex.

Just when I thought I was done with the 1/6 line. I only kept Jabba (been waiting to get Han in carbonite cheap too) I don't think I will be able to resist the Rebo band now.

Just remember this from the 10th December edition of "Ask Sideshow".

Amanaman is a great design, and certainly deserves representation somewhere in the Sideshow line. Yes, droids are going to see a lot of love soon enough, starting with Threepio and Artoo. And yes, Grievous is looking more and more like a reality for 12-inch - stay tuned!

A 1/6th Amanaman would be a good addition to the whole Jabba and Max Rebo setup.:love

whatever happened to that ****** that demanded SSC hire him just because he can sculpt an amanaman?

I wonder, is the original Sy still pending for approval? has Sideshow been given the green light to go ahead with the sculpt?:)

I wonder, is the original Sy still pending for approval? has Sideshow been given the green light to go ahead with the sculpt?:)

Yeah, they said somewhere that they were making the 80's versions and not the special editions. I'm sure someone can find the quote.

Yeah, they said somewhere that they were making the 80's versions and not the special editions. I'm sure someone can find the quote.

Here is the qoute:
The design is done, and the project is moving into the sculpture phase very, very soon. Deciding to move ahead on the project hinged on permission to do the original Sy, not the SE version, and we’re happy to say that all parties are agreed. So, at this point, we can safely say that the chances are very, very good.

I misread, thinking that it is still pending for approval.:eek:

Sorry to bump up an old thread but can't seem to find more info. Its been 3 years now, still no news on when this is coming out?

Back