1/6th Scale IG-88 Figure LINK IN 1ST POST!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got busted with a £35 customs charge from fedex, this is my first sideshow direct order so just wanna check if its normal before I cough it up lol

Unfortunately it can happen, you will have estimated bill showing rediculous admin charges and taxes. As shipping was fully insured Fedex and other well known couriers will pass the declared package to HMRC for buyer to pay duties. I found it hit & miss as I've been burnt a few times but risks are there, reason I buy from decent reliable dealer up in Glasgow who has incentives and discounts including free shipping as long as your willing to wait little longer for the figures to arrive instock.

I'm surprised how much the exclusive seems to be going for.

Some of the recent exclusives have shot up pretty quickly... I thought it was just a short-term spike; but the Yoda exclusive is still selling for between $125 and $150. Glad I was a fan of the orange snake from day one :lol

Can't say I feel as strongly about the axe, but its a cool accessory and adds a bit of visual interest to IG.

Got busted with a £35 customs charge from fedex, this is my first sideshow direct order so just wanna check if its normal before I cough it up lol

Mine was £32.34. It's about right, 20% of the total price (including shipping) + £10 Fedex fee.
FedEx will overcharge you from time to time. If it's £1 or £10 or £100 never let them get away with it.

Unfortunately it can happen, you will have estimated bill showing rediculous admin charges and taxes. As shipping was fully insured Fedex and other well known couriers will pass the declared package to HMRC for buyer to pay duties. I found it hit & miss as I've been burnt a few times but risks are there, reason I buy from decent reliable dealer up in Glasgow who has incentives and discounts including free shipping as long as your willing to wait little longer for the figures to arrive instock.

He doesn't have the exclusives though.

Re: Sixth Scale IG-88 Figure

IG88indarkonstand.jpg

IG88indarkheadcu.jpg

IG88feetonstand.jpg

IG88standlighted.jpg

IG88HasbroandSSC.jpg

I'm wanting this figure right now... What the heck is the deal with the long layover between EX and regular?

Possibly Chinese New Year (it started around Jan 23.) I've heard of that causing delays due to everything shutting down for an extended period. The Exclusive may have slipped out ahead of the shutdown.

Chinese New Year traditionally last for 15 days. But the official public holidays is generally only for 2 to 4 days only depending on the individual Asian countries. However, many companies or people take the opportunity to extend their holidays period by taking their personal annual vacation leave during this period.

Chinese New Year traditionally last for 15 days. But the official public holidays is generally only for 2 to 4 days only depending on the individual Asian countries. However, many companies or people take the opportunity to extend their holidays period by taking their personal annual vacation leave during this period.

crazy-professor_display_image.jpg

Back