1/6th Scale IG-88 Figure LINK IN 1ST POST!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone else think that wires at the legs are too long. Hope Sideshow trims them in time.

The legs are extendable? Did Sideshow ever mention that?

The legs does look really short compared to Hasbro 3 3/4 inch action figures that we are so use to.

The legs are extendable? Did Sideshow ever mention that?

The legs does look really short compared to Hasbro 3 3/4 inch action figures that we are so use to.

Yep, its in the description... just no images of the extended legs have been shown.

Do you mean the Endos? Right around 12" tall.

I'm not familiar with them, so I guess so. I was just trying to compare him with the closest similar figure out there. Those seemed like a good place to start.

The T600s were about 15" or so

That's big. Definitely a lot more bulk too. I wonder if IG-88 could take one down.

I'm not familiar with them, so I guess so. I was just trying to compare him with the closest similar figure out there. Those seemed like a good place to start.

That's big. Definitely a lot more bulk too. I wonder if IG-88 could take one down.

I reckon those terminators aren't blaster proof, they're just a random 'war droid' to IG :lol

picture.php

Sigh... I wanted this guy, but I totally missed out on the exclusive. That vibroblade is something I've always attributed to him! Sigh... Now I'm debating on even getting him. :-/

Get on the waitlist... they usually come through. A lot of stuff has been announced for Q4 2011 so I could see a lot of people giving IG-88 the axe (get it, get it) in favor of something else.

Why do they have to make the legs extendable?
Is there some story that had IG88 using extendo-legs?

Hasbro said they did it to make the figure fit into the standard size box.
My hasbro IG88 lrgs kept un-extending.

I don't get why he needs extending legs?

Go Go Gadget legs?

Why do they have to make the legs extendable?
Is there some story that had IG88 using extendo-legs?

Hasbro said they did it to make the figure fit into the standard size box.
My hasbro IG88 lrgs kept un-extending.

I don't get why he needs extending legs?

Go Go Gadget legs?

So he can climb stairs or pose him stomping on a victim? I dunno... But if you preordered an exclusive, this sounds like an awesome reason to cancel while you still can. :)

Back