1/6th Scale IG-88 Figure LINK IN 1ST POST!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Understandable... but with all the impulse orders from SDCC and the likelihood of a lot of stuff hitting at once getting a conversion seems almost guaranteed.

Also, being it took hours to sell out I'd imagine it would also take a long time for the waitlist to get very long.

Understandable... but with all the impulse orders from SDCC and the likelihood of a lot of stuff hitting at once getting a conversion seems almost guaranteed.

:exactly:

The amount of stuff coming out this year is incredible. Some hard choices to make and I'm sure a lot of people will be cancelling pre-orders as more stuff in announced during the rest of SDCC. I might need to get a second job just to pay for all the things I want.

Dumbfounded. As awesome as the Fett and DX Luke (and Zartan and Rock n Roll) announcements are, this figure still has them all beat. I was shaking at one point.

Ex. ordered. Bossk, 4-LOM, Zuckuss and Dengar by the end of next year, please. :cool:

IG-88
Boba Fett
Grievous
Gree
Dewback and trooper
Keaton Batman
Nicholson Joker
Indiana Jones (hoping)
Jack Sparrow

That's my haul this year. So far.

I have almost the same list.

Add:
Battle Droids
Superman
Captain America
Batman Begins

Subtract:
Dewback
Gree (probably)

Yikes! :panic:

Lot of pages to catch up on here in such a short period of time. So much SW news today and I haven't even been able to get to the Boba thread yet! Not sure if I really want to go down this dark road, but the thought of the bounty hunters as a collection makes me happy to have Iggy exclusive on order just in case I can do it.

Surprised to see this sell out so quickly, but then I realized there was no deposit. So lots of uncommitted preorders that will be canceled when a figure at this price point ships during the holidays. Wait Listers should have no problem if they get on fairly quickly.

I would love to have all six bounty hunters, but who knows how long that could take. I'm torn.

I thought I was going to miss it when I realized at noon that it went up today.

I'm not concerned about missing out on the exclusive, at this price I can certainly live without it and pick up the regular cheaper from a retailer.

This will be my first sideshow direct order for a while. I just couldn't pass that vibro axe.

Iggy is the man!!! Or rather the droid!!

181.jpg

I_is_for_IG_88_by_joewight.jpg

I was going to pass on this but couldn't resist it. Missed the Ex. Ordered the regular instead. Can't wait for the other Bounty Hunters

This thing looks amazing (got in on that exclusive in time) and can't wait to have this in-hand. It's going to be a really interesting side-by-side with my trusty Hasbro IG 12". I just love that it looks so engineered with the super articulation on such narrow limbs. Really impressive.

Just wondering - is the head on this more based on a Clone Wars version of IG? Seems somewhat different to the movie version (esp the lower part) and I was wondering if it was a specific version or some blending of different heads from various media. They showed CW IG in the video.

This is Hasbro 12" (just noticed - with eye pipes fitted upside-down...), ESB prop, and the new Sideshow 1/6:

Picture72.png

If Sideshow made that many changes from the ESB prop then I would guess Lucas jumped in and forced the changes based on future prospects with the character.

IG-88
Boba Fett
Grievous
Gree
Dewback and trooper
Keaton Batman
Nicholson Joker

Indiana Jones (hoping)
Jack Sparrow

That's my haul this year. So far.

Have Hot Toys '89 Batman figures been confirmed for this year? Just want to make sure I'm in the loop :1-1:

I don't think anyone mentioned it, but at some point yesterday the designation of this figure changed to...

Scum and Villainy!

So we can all breath a sigh of relief. :D

Back