1/6th Scale IG-88 Figure LINK IN 1ST POST!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm... hope that's true. Although I seem to remember seeing the Reeve Superman at SDCC 2010 was a "sure thing" according to many :lol

I'll try to keep you posted on others buddy. PM me your want list and I'll text you when they are up. But you should be checking the site every day at 7 AM PST!

What is odd is that the head is also different in the teaser image that has been floating around

https://www.rowm.com/images/News_Images/100921_ss_ig88.jpg

Why did they make the head so different to the ESB prop? (the irregular red eyes are also really different) and if it was Lucasfilm, why would they tamper with and revise the image of the character as he has been seen for 30+years? If it is to be based of a Clone Wars appearance then why not just claim its meant to be a purely ESB depiction and make what makes most sense to buyers?

But this doesn't matter to me at all because it is still a believable depiction of him, just with a minor style variant. I'm getting it because its an amazing looking IG-88, and a character that has haunted me since he chased me around while making those evil death gurgling sounds on Shadows of the Empire :panic: My Jawas are gonna have fun with this one.

What is odd is that the head is also different in the teaser image that has been floating around (can't figure out how to post it, but its from the video)

Why did they make the head so different to the ESB prop? (the irregular red eyes are also really different) and if it was Lucasfilm, why would they tamper with and revise the image of the character as he has been seen for 30+years? If it is to be based of future a Clone Wars appearance (and I don't mean all those IG-86 precursors the Sideshow guys keep calling IG-88) then why not just claim its meant to be a purely ESB depiction and make what makes most sense to buyers?

But this doesn't matter to me at all because it is still a believable depiction of him, just with a minor style variant. I'm getting it because its an amazing looking IG-88, and a character that has haunted me since he chased me around while making those evil death gurgling sounds on Shadows of the Empire 14-or-something years ago :panic: My Jawas are gonna have fun with this one.

Wow...coverage of IG-88 is seriously lacking from Comic-Con. I am pretty sure I see him next to Boba Fett in a few Fett pics...but I am surprised that there is no chatter about his display.

IMG_0438.jpg

I forgot it's supposed to be 14" tall. Too bad they didn't have him displayed at full height.

I'm wondering if that part of the figure hasn't been finalized yet :huh No pics (even in the product page) seem to show him at full height :huh

Back