1/6th Scale IG-88 Figure LINK IN 1ST POST!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And lightsabers are barely modded vintage camera flashes.
graflex3flashhandle01small.jpg

I actually think thats really cool, that its the same prop from the cantina.

If they have it correct in CAD, then at least we know they know what its supposed to look like, and maybe it will be that way in the final release. :dunno

They designed the head correct enough in the CAD. (SDCC '10 video)

31lb1.jpg

:dunno

WHAT THE-!?

OK, so they have the correct design, so what was that in the preview pics!? WHO mucked with this perfect CAD design??!?? :monkey2

And this part was scavenged from a Rolls-Royce Derwent aircraft engine. IG-88's head came from there, and so did the exposed engine from Luke's ANH Landspeeder, and the emitter from Obi-Wan's ANH saber.

RR%20Derwent%20V%20cutaway%20view.JPG

WHAT THE-!?

OK, so they have the correct design, so what was that in the preview pics!? WHO mucked with this perfect CAD design??!?? :monkey2

And this part was scavenged from a Rolls-Royce Derwent aircraft engine. IG-88's head came from there, and so did the exposed engine from Luke's ANH Landspeeder, and the emitter from Obi-Wan's ANH saber.

RR%20Derwent%20V%20cutaway%20view.JPG

Look at it, its the baby IG-88 in the womb :peace

Am I the only one still getting this if they don't fix the head? I think it looks great, and honestly would never have noticed the discrepancy if it weren't pointed out before. Would it be better if they did, absolutely, but this figure is just going to be too cool. It's such a minor character that I think they are allowed a bit of freedom on the accuracy front.

I'm still getting it, but I am hoping for the missing piece to be there. Short of LFL interference, I can't think of a reason for it not to be included. If it's not, I won't be losing sleep.

I don't understand how anyone familiar with the character doesn't think the head is seriously wrong, or would be happy if it arrived as shown. It was the first thing I noticed on the figure. I expect the final figure will have the missing piece.

I'd just like to know when we're going to see picture of the base, it's been a while, you think they'd have some sort of preview up by now?

:clap:clap:clap
Wait list for the exclusive just converted...surprised and glad. It's a small thing, but Iggy's gotta have the vibro axe!

Is this droid still scheduled for a November release? Wish I would've gotten on the EX waitlist, as it seems most are converting. Oh well, I'll be happy with the regular version, but the head is bugging me right now.

Is this droid still scheduled for a November release? Wish I would've gotten on the EX waitlist, as it seems most are converting. Oh well, I'll be happy with the regular version, but the head is bugging me right now.

It was scheduled for December then pushed back to January but is no scheduled for February , Gree is still January as is the Battle Droids.

this mofo is still on track for early February. Got my flexpay notice earlier this week, and they'll be charging on January 5th and February 5th.

can't wait for this guy to be sent out! although this is my first time ordering from SSC and my shipping address does not match my billing.. I have to fix that so they match right? (got the ex on preorder, don't want to lose over a fumble like this lol)

Jumped on the waitlist for the EX. Cancelled the regular once I saw that the EX came with an axe. Unlike Boba, the axe is a cool exclusive.

Back