1/6th Scale General Grievous Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't have many Sideshow figures on display but he is one. I really enjoy him.

Cad Bane needs a lightsaber!
3d70af37de88be75aa6c44ab348fc1f0.jpg

I really wish it was possible to find his sabers or the extra hilts loose.
If he wasn't so much I'd get him to display with the clones I have, but he goes pretty high on ebay.

I have cathode sabers so I might be willing to sell the original sabers. PM me if interested.

FirstCapture.jpg
Managed to put them together using two Darth Vaders to scale (cropping out one of them).

DSC_0605.jpg

He's a ***** to get standing and sadly needs the stand (I hate using stands) but he just looks awesome.

Did you get any bleeding on the "bone" from the red cape?

Just came here to ask this question. I just bought one and it has some on his 'collar bone' from the cape. I didn't realise at the time it was from the cape, I thought it was just the paint app. Anyone know how to remove it? :/

Just came here to ask this question. I just bought one and it has some on his 'collar bone' from the cape. I didn't realise at the time it was from the cape, I thought it was just the paint app. Anyone know how to remove it? :/

If you thought it was part of the paint apps originally and it didn't bother you then, you shouldn't let it bother you now. Might do more damage to it than it's worth, so listen to Wor-Gar. Could always think of it as blood splatter from a killed jedi. :lol

My cape did not bleed but after a couple of years up on top of my detolf all of the rubber hoses leading from head to torso completely crumbled to little chunks.

Super annoying but you don't notice their missing with the pose he is in.

Back