1/6th Scale General Grievous Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a feeling about those all-too-soft hoses.

Can't wait for the HT version of this...

Hate to see the price on an HT Grievous though.

An LCS had one of these guys for sale at an obnoxiously inflated price at the time when he was first released and looked so awesome in person. Love to see what HT can do with Grievous but I'm sure the price will keep me from owning one.

I had a feeling about those all-too-soft hoses.

Can't wait for the HT version of this...

I agree.

Unfortunately, Hot Toys is also known for it's bleeding capes...especially something that red... hopefully that won't be an issue.

Super late to the game with this figure, but wow he has some stage presence.

30bc0608c3d5217310d2aca688e09bfc.jpg

Awesome pics

Waiting for someone to release another Grievous. Just a character that can create such a presence on your collecting shelf.

With all the redo's SS is doing with Star Wars PF, add Grievous to that list.

Awesome pics

Waiting for someone to release another Grievous. Just a character that can create such a presence on your collecting shelf.

With all the redo's SS is doing with Star Wars PF, add Grievous to that list.

Man, a Grievous PF would be ridiculously expensive now. I'm so glad I have the original, it really is a masterpiece! I also have the 1/6 figure which is really well done also.

Is there a new thread for the Hot Toys version?

Have the Sideshow one already, can't wait to see what HT does with the character.

I saw this bumped and got all excited and took out my credit card.

Way to disappoint.

It doesn’t exist. Just wishful thinking at this point.

I know it was on their list of "upcoming figures" but haven't seen any new on it anywhere else I normally check. Didn't know if there was a separate thread on this site as I didn't want to get them mixed up here, so sorry about that.

I saw this bumped and got all excited and took out my credit card.

Way to disappoint.

My apologies for the false alarm. Would lose my mind if there was even a crumb of news about a Hot Toys version.

How are the wrist joints on the Quad arms for this figure? I recently got this figure and seems a couple of the writs on the Quad arms are a bit stuck at an angle. Since I just got it I'm reluctant to apply too much force so figured I'd ask how other peoples figures are. Wondering if they are ratchet joints and I just need to apply a little force or if they are standard 1/6 writ joints and I just need to hit it with some heat to loosen them up.

Hi! I saw on Bunker158’s facebook taht General Grievous was up for pre order in january, scheduled to release in June this year. Translating the text from german to english it seems to say that “Sideshow has offered us a few pieces as subsequent delivery”, do not understand what that means since Sideshow has nothing on their site stating a rerelease of Grievous. What do you all think? Just a small retailer getting hands on a few pieces or is it an actual rerelease Sideshow will reveal the fourth of May?

Back