1/6th Scale Dewback

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It would, depending on where its coming from, but Im happy to listen to offers from anyone who has it, had my eye on it for a while!!

Still love the look of this piece - and the Dewback design - but glad I passed on it. Just too bulky for display, no articulation (or even swap-out pieces like standing/walking legs) at all, and if they had matched the non-SE "classic" ANH Dewback I probably would have been more tempted.

Like with the SSC Tauntaun, I would have preferred a plastic item with limited articulation (along the lines of SSC Jabba) to a polystone statue - polystone is heavy, difficult/scary to handle, is fragile and costs a fortune to ship. Still an awesome piece with the sandie on top though.

Primarily I'm a statue collector, so like the polystone, and I really like the pose it is in, I feel it would fit in well with my statues.

I like that they didn't go full-on special edition on the dewback. This is one of the few sideshow pieces I own.

I like that they didn't go full-on special edition on the dewback. This is one of the few sideshow pieces I own.

The legs on this are pretty close to Special Edition style (but the head and torso are classic OT,) though the Dewback seems to have been an evolving design for Lucasfilm over the years.

My Dewback. Love it.

https://goo.gl/photos/V5kAUK7zX6sjTavKA

20170519_195849.jpg

Dewback and sand troopers were the first 1:6th items I bought from SS. Still love my dewback, since supplanted the ss sandys with HT Stormtroopers though.

How tall is the dewback? It seems forma the picture its a little bit taller than the sandtroopers

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Back