1/6th Scale Dewback

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I AM PROUD TO SAY... I FINALLY GOT MY DEWBACK.

I got him in a combo-buy from an ebay seller, but settled on an outside ebay price.

I got the 1/6 dewback, exclusive momaw nadon and exclusive greedo for $800 shipped.

I looked at it as $200 for hammerhead and $200 for greedo, and $400 for the dewback. Not bad considering ebay prices are more like $250 for each figure and $600 for the Dewback.

:)

You didn't hear about the re-issue of the Dewback today?

j/k -- congrats on that deal!!!

Is Star Wars a popular franchise in China/Hong Kong? It just seems a little surprising to me that a company over there hasn't knocked out a rotocast Dewback/Jabba & Jabbas throne by now, (like they did with the Hulkbuster) somebody would make a fortune.

My nuts hurt just looking at this trooper (and mine) on the Dewback. ;) I moved mine to a new cabinet last week and couldn't help but notice how wide his legs have to open to be seated - and to top it off no stirrups to help ease the crushing.

Haha! Yeah, I think the theatrical Dewback/Rhino body was probably a lot more mountable than the modern special edition digital Dewback. If HT does one maybe they will make it with hair and a tad thinner? But I don't think they will.

Time to go home Greedo, you're drunk

IMG_6090.jpg

IMG_6088.jpg

IMG_6098.jpg

\

I don't know what Greedo is doing to that poor Dewback, but I'm sure its illegal. :lol

Back