1/6th Scale Dewback

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope SSC makes a Jakku "luggabeast" in 1/6 scale. Would make for a nice side by side with the Dewback or just displayed by itself.

latest

Just got mine too! But currently no Sandtrooper to go along with it.
Having problems hooking up the 4 leather side bags. Afraid i might break the hooks. Any advice?

$299 originally, then dropped for the longest time (over a year) to $279. It only came with 4 feet though, not 5 like the photo above. :)

Not sure I can offer any advise to connect the saddle bags, they just clip on.

Damn, wish I had gotten one now. prices on Ebay are Frakking nuts

Just got mine too! But currently no Sandtrooper to go along with it.
Having problems hooking up the 4 leather side bags. Afraid i might break the hooks. Any advice?

May I ask how much did this set you back? And nice toe!

I have been keeping an eye out for this. I had never really had interest but getting the TaunTaun changed my mind.

Looks great in the pictures. On a side note, feet are gross and do not look great in the picture. :rotfl

May I ask how much did this set you back? And nice toe!

Thanks Guys! The reason for the foot being in the picture was intentional.
Was sending picture of my amazing loot (not foot) to my friend and using my foot there as a gauge of the sheer size of the lizard!!

This Dewback did not set me back by too much.
Got it for approx USD$260 (NEW!). Local Pick-up (brought a trolley along).
Amazing price. It was priced to clear and I jumped in instantly.

This is every penny worth. Ill probably buy a second one. Actual between 400 and 500 USD and it is worth it!

I'm hunting for three years on one small lizard. I hope that even I can do it. If someone has it on sale (in Europe) on this, please contact !!!

Back