1/6th Scale Dewback

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone got any pictures of the old Hasbro Dewback with a Sideshow/Hot toys trooper for scale or repaints of it?

This is a Hot Toys helmet on a Marmit body w/Sideshowtoys accessories, riding a Sideshow Dewback.

Great shot bro.

Thanks, brother. I'm a month or so away from making a new base for this. I really want to get it right this time.

Wonderful pictures Solo_bones! :clap

Thanks, Alias. I've got to create some form of boot to go up the leg armor...but I like the profile of this armor combo.

I had to take the helmet off of the neck peg to make it look down and sit close to the chest armor.

I'm beginning to think this beast will be reissued in some way especially if HT bring out the other sandies. It'll prolly be double the price by now though, so may have to change it up and be like a mirrored version or something. I remember watching the last one go, and all those sales on this guy back then. I actually chose 3A Mongrol over the Dewback... ah well.

I'm beginning to think this beast will be reissued in some way especially if HT bring out the other sandies. It'll prolly be double the price by now though, so may have to change it up and be like a mirrored version or something. I remember watching the last one go, and all those sales on this guy back then. I actually chose 3A Mongrol over the Dewback... ah well.

Wasn't this a slow seller for SS? From what I've read it was availible for a long time.

Back