1/6th Scale Dewback

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They did the Biker Scout and Speeder Bike in 1/4. I'm hopeful someone will give us a Dewback and a few Sandies at that scale as well.

I don't see this being offered again. It's not the same kind of production, including the amount of manual painting it requires, plus it was a limited and numbered edition. Hang up your hopes, if we see another Dewback it will more than likely be something different (which is also a great way to get current owners to buy a second piece).

I know but one can dream!

Maybe they could do another limited run of these. They must see the demand for them and they've been doing a bunch of re-releases lately.

The Dewback's day is done, let's enjoy what's already out while dreaming of the Landspeeder that could be.

The Dewback's day is done, let's enjoy what's already out while dreaming of the Landspeeder that could be.

That would mean I have to get Luke, Ben and the two droids and reneact the "move along"-scene. My inner nerd is joyful, my wallet is crying. :)

Very nice. Having recently bough the Tauntaun, and loving it, has made me interested in potentially locating this as well. Congrats on the pick up.

Thanks fellas, I paid $750 shipped for it. Given the eBay prices and that this one was sealed, I knew it was going to catch a premium so it was not too crazy. Wish I picked one up years ago when they were at $300. Live and learn.

These are huge beasts alright!

I've just put mines up for sale. Also got a sandtrooper im going to sell. Sad to see it go, but taking up some valuable space in my collections and I'm stepping back from Star Wars collectibles.

These are huge beasts alright!

I've just put mines up for sale. Also got a sandtrooper im going to sell. Sad to see it go, but taking up some valuable space in my collections and I'm stepping back from Star Wars collectibles.

how much? I'll give you $450 WINK WINK

Back