1/6th Scale Dewback

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone know if the dewback will fit diagonally into the Stuva? It's a little deeper than a Besta - 19".

This is how it fits into a space 27x15"

attachment.php

The STUVA is 23 5/8 " x 19 5/8 ". And the inner measurements might be slightly smaller. If it did make it, it'd be a very tight fit.

Here you go... Red box shows the dimensions you posted above.

dewback shelf test2-stuva.jpg

You can spin the base so that about half the head hangs outside the shelf to fit him - otherwise you can remove the base and fit him a little better (drilling a hole in the shelf for the peg on the back foot). You can also spin him right around to display his other side which I don't show in the illustrations.

Fitting base:
dewback shelf test-stuva-rotated1.jpg

Removing base:
dewback shelf test-stuva-rotated2.jpg

Last edited:
Oooh. So close! Man, this guy is a monster. I suppose I could go without a door...

Thank you for all the images!!!

mine has been sitting in it's box since i got it at a toy show 2 years ago for a great deal($250 usd). i took it out to exam it and had to put it in storage due to it's size. once i move into the new place it's getting it's own table display area.

mine has been sitting in it's box since i got it at a toy show 2 years ago for a great deal($250 usd). i took it out to exam it and had to put it in storage due to it's size. once i move into the new place it's getting it's own table display area.

Two years in prison! :nono

Two years looking for him, I hope that in the end I could buy it (because of the size and weight it comes to Europe only)

Great deal. I would love one of these but there nowhere to be found now, I would love one of these. I'm always looking on eBay & on the FB groups for one

The Dewback really is great. I love mine and he makes such a good display. If I ever get rid of it, it would likely only be because of how much space he takes up.
20150114_183741_zpse2naoqq3-1.jpg

That Tatooine sunset print is beautiful! Who's that by?
I made myself pass on the Dewback, because #1 space (Jabba & his throne eat up enough, didn't need another space hog), #2 I'd then have to get every rendition of Sandtrooper SS & now HT makes. It was my way of saving me $$.

The print is by Mark Englert and is entitled "I'm Here to Rescue You". There are two versions and this is the regular version. The variant has a pinkish tone. The print also has a glow in the dark feature that appears after the print has been exposed to light and when the lights go down. The GID image is of Luke standing in front of Vader's funeral pyre on endor.

Back