1/6th Scale Dewback

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would not have guessed that after having just paid $50 for shipping on the SSC Hulk PF which is in a smaller box and weighs about the same.

I bought mine from someone who shipped it at least half way across the country to me in Niagara Falls NY - I created the shipping label and paid $37.10 for a 28lbs package using "Parcel Select" service from USPS. Another $2.70 to Endicia for $300 worth of insurance. UPS Ground with a basic account would have likely been cheaper.

When I bought mines this year, I had it shipped from another state via UPS and it was around $55 with insurance.

It's such an awesome piece. It's my first SS pieces and I don't see myself ever selling it (it's so hard to find one). Once I get my Sandtrooper with him, it will be perfect :)

It's such an awesome piece. It's my first SS pieces and I don't see myself ever selling it (it's so hard to find one). Once I get my Sandtrooper with him, it will be perfect :)

Yup! Gotta get those Sandies with him. I recommend at the very least 2, but 3 I think is perfect.

When I bought mines this year, I had it shipped from another state via UPS and it was around $55 with insurance.

I will trade you 3 sandtroopers for your Dewback....

lol

More Dewback pics (because you can never get enough pics of this awesome beast).

5c3b7e374649c5f99c1aa4fbefe03b42_zpswzph8bhp.jpg

c5dc16c0b8c4721c53dd3d62b5376145_zpst8birbz8.jpg

b7bbfd34271009d94b6003517a71841b_zpsfjdc9zkl.jpg

afd42e289b4b6d4fe0759f4fadf1ca4e_zpsdieqntn8.jpg

And yes I know the riders backpack is on upside down. I couldn't figure out why it was so much easier putting it on and sitting him on the Dewback this time around and then I realized the backpack was upside down. I didn't bother fixing it. I'll do that when the HT Sandtrooper arrives.

I will trade you 3 sandtroopers for your Dewback....

lol

lol! I wouldn't trade him for Dr. Doom throne PF. Even if they were to release another version of Dewie, I still wouldn't sell him. I went through a lot to get him and he's one of my crown jewels.

More Dewback pics (because you can never get enough pics of this awesome beast).

5c3b7e374649c5f99c1aa4fbefe03b42_zpswzph8bhp.jpg

c5dc16c0b8c4721c53dd3d62b5376145_zpst8birbz8.jpg

b7bbfd34271009d94b6003517a71841b_zpsfjdc9zkl.jpg

afd42e289b4b6d4fe0759f4fadf1ca4e_zpsdieqntn8.jpg

And yes I know the riders backpack is on upside down. I couldn't figure out why it was so much easier putting it on and sitting him on the Dewback this time around and then I realized the backpack was upside down. I didn't bother fixing it. I'll do that when the HT Sandtrooper arrives.

Beautiful shots momaw. I can't wait until I grab a new house and put him on display. I need to bust out the DSLR and start shooting my 1/6 scale stuff.

Beautiful shots momaw. I can't wait until I grab a new house and put him on display. I need to bust out the DSLR and start shooting my 1/6 scale stuff.

Thanks. It was a long time getting to the new place but setting everything up was like Christmas.

I'm using a micro four thirds and I'm pretty happy with the shots it takes. I need to take some lesson though because I'm using the auto setting and I know I'm not getting the quality I could with the manual settings.

Since I'm planning to switch my display to a dual detolf mod, will the dewback fit on a detolf shelf height-wise? Not sure how much space there is between the shelves.

If the Sideshow Vaders and HT Chewbacca have trouble fitting within a Detolf I think you will need to have the Dewback riderless for it to fit.

He'll fit height-wise without a rider. I have a photo to verify the footprint which I'll look for and post later.

This is how the Dewback can fit on a 27" wide x 15" deep open shelf.

If your double Detolf has about 30" on the inside you'll be able to fit him - you'll be able to rotate the base a little bit to change the view too.

dewback shelf test.jpg

Last edited:
This is how the Dewback can fit on a 27" wide x 15" deep open shelf.

If your double Detolf has about 30" on the inside you'll be able to fit him - you'll be able to rotate the base a little bit to change the view too.

View attachment 223690

Can't see the picture but nice to know it will fit. Just need to find one now. :)

It will be close to 50" now since it has now turned into a triple detolf mod. :)

Back