1/6th Scale Dewback

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm hoping like the Emperor's throne this will go for 20% less in a few month then I'll pick it up. Just not sure where the Hell I'm going to put it. LOL that thing looks massive.

I'm hoping like the Emperor's throne this will go for 20% less in a few month then I'll pick it up. Just not sure where the Hell I'm going to put it. LOL that thing looks massive.

I hear ya on that. I don't collect the 1/6 scale but I would like to have this piece just not for retail. :nono

I'm pretty excited my Dewback will be shipping out soon. Too bad UPS lost my Sandtrooper Deluxe. My Sandtrooper Corporal will have to hold down the fort while I wait for UPS to admit failure and I get the replacement from SS.

be sure to post pics when it arrives!!!

this is on my after Xmas list!!!

When I get my Dewback (should ship in a day or two), I plan to do an unboxing/review video. I had hoped to include my Sandtrooper Deluxe in that same video, but Sideshow said it will probably take 14 days for UPS to do their research and admit they lost my Sandtrooper package.

Finally managed to get a great deal on this so I ordered him today. By a great deal I mean in relation to all the over inflated prices here in Europe. I paid $330 + shipping. It's still miles above what you guys are paying in the US but it something I've wanted since it was announced so I pulled the trigger today.

Back