1/6th Scale Dewback

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ID hate to think what the price for shipping THIS to Australia will be!!

:(

It shouldn't be too bad. Shipping is actually quite reasonably priced compared to what it used to be like. I remember the days when I was paying $70 for a 1/6 scale figure; now it's around the $30 mark.

I would love to get it now, but with Christmas coming up I'll have to keep it on flex-pay and wait until Jan :(

It shouldn't be too bad. Shipping is actually quite reasonably priced compared to what it used to be like. I remember the days when I was paying $70 for a 1/6 scale figure; now it's around the $30 mark.

I would love to get it now, but with Christmas coming up I'll have to keep it on flex-pay and wait until Jan :(

where in Aus are you cause my figures shipped from SSC are always around the $30 mark too.
So much cheaper then buying from local Etailers..plus getting reward pts,plus gift cards and lately International gift cards....it has really become a no brainer.
If this was $60 shipping i could handle that.

where in Aus are you cause my figures shipped from SSC are always around the $30 mark too.
So much cheaper then buying from local Etailers..plus getting reward pts,plus gift cards and lately International gift cards....it has really become a no brainer.

yep a $.55au to $1Us conversion really did suck, I think my1:1 endo was $90 to ship

Out of curiosity, is any one buying this who already own the gentle giant drew back statue?

Out of curiosity, is any one buying this who already own the gentle giant drew back statue?

I have the GG dewback, and I have preordered the SS too, the first is a wonderful piece to any SW collector, for its size and detail, obviously is a different scale , and is a statue , the SS is huge and has many details, the same thing will happen in a near future with the Bantha, i think that both are excellent choices to have.

I have to say the one lesson I've learnt with my collection: bigger isn't always better - particularly when it comes to displaying things.

I had the Code 3 Millennium Falcon, sold it to get the MR, and in retrospect I wouldn't change a thing :)

BUT, that's because the Code 3 was crap. If the eFX version ever hit (which is superb in detail and scale) I'd seriously consider getting that and selling the MR.

I've just moved and moving/setting up the collection is a massive undertaking when things are too big. The photo below is one section of the collection and those tables are 1500w x 750d.

Someone at rebelscum.com got their Dewback today and their pics are up.
Cannot wait to get mine. Looks fantastic!

So have SS stopped insisting on shipping everything FedEx to Aus/NZ? I stopped ordering direct from them years ago because I was paying as much for shipping to NZ as I was for the figure ... but if they're shipping for around $30 for a 1/6 figure I might have to order from them again!

Someone at rebelscum.com got their Dewback today and their pics are up.
Cannot wait to get mine. Looks fantastic!

You should have copied them here like so.

Pics from Turbowars

IMAG01591.jpg

IMAG0166.jpg

Hey word gets around quick. That's my set up. I just go by OT here. He's pretty cool. I can answer any questions if you guys have any. I don't think this massive piece is over priced at all. Its very impressive in person. The Dew itself isn't all that heavy, it's hollow. The base is where all the weight is at.

I know it's really hard to tell from the above photo, but it looks too light and a lot of the detail seems to be missing?

Thoughts?

Not at all. Just like almost all pics it never looks as good as in person. The sun was shinning into the room so that's why it so light.

So have SS stopped insisting on shipping everything FedEx to Aus/NZ? I stopped ordering direct from them years ago because I was paying as much for shipping to NZ as I was for the figure ... but if they're shipping for around $30 for a 1/6 figure I might have to order from them again!

It's because of the good exchange rate

Back