1/6th Scale Dewback

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sick... and I couldn't wait (once I got the green light from the missus)-- Christmas came early... and now I really need to re-organize.

Really would love to own the Dewback but have no Sandtrooper which I still need to pick one up.:( Along with my other list of "What to get next" :gah: Congrats though on a awesome piece!

Looks great, DarthNeil! Really one of the best SW releases to date, IMO. Even if I had Sandtroopers, though, it'd definitely present some space challenges. One of these days I'll try and figure something out.

Looks great. I've been looking into getting one for some time now. I keep waiting for one to pop up for a decent price.

If you have Sandtroopers...the Dewback is a MUST...for real...they look amazing together....specially the Orange pauldron one....its totally worth it....its HUGE....

If you have Sandtroopers...the Dewback is a MUST...for real…

Nah, the troopers will just fight over which one of them gets to ride. Just make sure you don't buy them all, because I still need to pick one up.

its HUGE....

Now you just sound like all my ex girlfriends. And my wife.

If you have Sandtroopers...the Dewback is a MUST...for real...they look amazing together....specially the Orange pauldron one....its totally worth it....its HUGE....

I got a sandtrooper just to get the Dewback. I see great deals once in awhile but I'm always too late lol.

I just got this amazing piece. But one funny thing - on the base bottom, where an edition size is handwritten, the first part of the actual product number (the part before the "/") is missing. So, instead of "#/2500" on mine it just says " /2500). I bought it from a Sideshow direct dealer who I do trust so I don't know what to make of this?

Wasn't there supposed to be 3500?

Yes, you are right, I misstyped. But still, I am missing the my actual item number. Does this happen sometimes? Somebody forgots to write it before packaging? Or is this some factory surplus? The figure looks perfect - no damage or missing parts that I can see.

About two years after its release, Dewback finally found his way into my collection. Here he is all by itself but he soon will get some company...

311.JPG312.JPG

Thanks Invictus. unfortunately, it won't stay that clean much longer. I've had a dio in mind for some time and it involves quite a few more pieces...

322.JPG339.JPG327.JPG

You get the idea :wink1:

To Deadfett. you can't go wrong with this beast. I eyed it for a couple years and i believe it's Worth every penny i spent on it.

Back