1/6th Scale Dewback

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if ssc would retool this in some way to have the head looking the other way and maybe a slight different foot stance i would buy another one.........:lecture. too bad they didn't come up with the option like they will with the taun taun.

if ssc would retool this in some way to have the head looking the other way and maybe a slight different foot stance i would buy another one.........:lecture. too bad they didn't come up with the option like they will with the taun taun.

True... and funny since the harness again makes for a perfect point of separation for a second head. Although I don't think this was a great seller for them, so maybe a variant or increasing the cost for a 2nd head would have been too much.

True... and funny since the harness again makes for a perfect point of separation for a second head. Although I don't think this was a great seller for them, so maybe a variant or increasing the cost for a 2nd head would have been too much.

yea, but at the very least they could have made just one for me..........gosh......:mad:

Without a doubt this is a top 5 item in my collection. Love it!

OK... I'm standing on the precipice. I've got $150 in RP and I'm ready to take the plunge (and then pass the big unopened box over to the missus until Dec. 25th)... Someone quick talk me down or give me a shove in the back.

Clicking on the order button in three... two...

OK... I'm standing on the precipice. I've got $150 in RP and I'm ready to take the plunge (and then pass the big unopened box over to the missus until Dec. 25th)... Someone quick talk me down or give me a shove in the back.

Clicking on the order button in three... two...

tumblr_mbxee4vRRZ1qcap7go1_1280.jpg

*shoves Darth Neil over the precipice* For that price and for such a wonderful piece, I agree with Boba Ben. Honestly if shipping was not so high on this to Canada and I had the room, I'd have gotten it a long time ago. Awesome 1:6 SW statue that we'll not see again. I say go for it.

*shoves Darth Neil over the precipice* For that price and for such a wonderful piece, I agree with Boba Ben. Honestly if shipping was not so high on this to Canada and I had the room, I'd have gotten it a long time ago. Awesome 1:6 SW statue that we'll not see again. I say go for it.

I'm on the border with the US so I get everything shipped there and then pop across to pick them up... Yep, like my Jabba set up I know that this piece will be eye-catching for sure...

I'm on the border with the US so I get everything shipped there and then pop across to pick them up... Yep, like my Jabba set up I know that this piece will be eye-catching for sure...
D'oh, on other posts I've made a note that you're Canadian. :slap

Very handy that you're on the border, though. Did you end up ordering?

Punch it... Dewback on the way for $125. Finally the Sandtrooper Squad Leader and Sergeant will have somewhere to hang out.

Now, where to put it? :panic:

The last time I checked shipping on the Dewback to me here in Canada, it was at least $1 cheaper than shipping it to the closest point to me in the US. About $40.

I just tried nabbing one on eBay last night (from Canada) and missed out by less than $10.

Wow, that's not bad. I was going off what BBTS calculated (and I assumed Sideshow would be similar), which was around $90.00 or so. Congrats, Neil. Glad you decided to get it.

Wow, that's not bad. I was going off what BBTS calculated (and I assumed Sideshow would be similar), which was around $90.00 or so. Congrats, Neil. Glad you decided to get it.

Thanks. I'm glad too. I won't get a look at him/her(?) until Dec. 25th but at least that gives me twenty-two days to figure out where I'm going to find the space... Time to re-organize, again.

the box is HUGE.

SS is definately eating some of the shipping expense.

Congrats on getting him. They really did an outstanding job.

Punch it... Dewback on the way for $125. Finally the Sandtrooper Squad Leader and Sergeant will have somewhere to hang out.

Now, where to put it? :panic:

:hi5: Congrats, I've had mine for about a month or two and I'm really glad I picked him up. It's a really great piece I absolutely love it! You'll be a happy man on the 25th.:santa

Back