1/6th Scale Dewback

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just want to know are you happy that you bought Dewback?
I have sandtrooper and i want to join him with dewback but i have a doubt between him and Batman dx09. The price is a same for me so its not main issue.

Its hard to decide when i cant see it in person before buying.

I was strictly SW collector but Batman line joined too and that is bad like in this decision.

I have sandtrooper and i want to join him with dewback but i have a doubt between him and Batman dx09.

I can guarantee you that your Sandtrooper will look much better riding the Dewback than riding Michael Keaton. ;)

I can guarantee you that your Sandtrooper will look much better riding the Dewback than riding Michael Keaton. ;)[/QUOTE]

Well Bat can ride Cat.

Dewback is first then Bat.
SW is SW all other is just toys.

My Dewback showed up today and is waiting for me at home. Going to run home for lunch and check him out!
By the way great pic at the top of this pg.Solo bones!!

Congrats. The Dewback is awesome. Wait until you see the size of that box!

Wow no kidding! The box is huge! It's almost as big as the DROM box! Didn't have time to really soak him in and mess with it to much but my first impression is that I love it. It's the first 1/6 piece from SS I've bought in a long time. I've mostly been sticking to PF's but I'm defiantly glad I picked him up.:woo:stormtroo

Last edited:
Here are a few pics taken with my phone.

URL=https://s179.photobucket.com/user/redskins5605/media/IMG_48261.jpg.html]
IMG_48261.jpg
[/URL]

Last edited:
Very nice pics! Looks great.

Thanks Shanester! I'm finally leaving work so I can head home make a cocktail and relax with my new Dewy. Only had a few min with it at lunch. Really stoked to have this in my collection. I agree Wah it does have a great presence.:hi5:

Congrats, Riggo! It's such an impressive figure. Try to get some light on it if you can, his eyes sparkle and really deliver that realism.

This figure looks so fantastic on its base and from every angle.

Back