1/6th Scale Dewback

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is one heck of a giveaway but my wish was granted this year so have to pass, but man its awesome. I'm trying to decide out of the Dewback, Ninja Temple and Map Room of Tanis which to buy next time I have some moola.

That is one heck of a giveaway but my wish was granted this year so have to pass, but man its awesome. I'm trying to decide out of the Dewback, Ninja Temple and Map Room of Tanis which to buy next time I have some moola.

What wish? Esplain Lucy. And as someone who owns a Dewback...go with the Dewback. :wave

this thread does not have enough pictures.................:gah:

I've never won so much as a coffee cup or a plushie from SSC - this could certainly make up for it! :lol

I still haven't gotten over winning the Yoda figure and Hut contest. I saw the email contacting me and dang near went: :thud:

I won Dr. Zaius in their holiday contest on the board, but I entered this anyway. If I win a Dewback, I'll have my own contest for the Orangutan man.

I have won nothing yet....... I was meant to have won something over on the Christmas Giveaways thread from Chicky but havn't recieved an email yet.

In the contest e-mail did you tell her that she could charge your card on file for shipping if you won? That's what I did and she never e-mailed me back. I just got a shipping notice a few weeks later. It's also supposed to take 3-4 weeks for them to ship the contest prize as well.

I know nothing about the Ninja Temple, but it's a tough choice between Dewie and Map Room...the dewback is super awesome, but the maproom scene is one of my sentimental favorites from ROTLA, the dio is full of nice detail, it's huge, and it's $100 < than dewback. Sooo, do you want a partial room for Indy to discover the Ark of the Covenant or a cool desert ride for a Sandie? :dunno

In the contest e-mail did you tell her that she could charge your card on file for shipping if you won? That's what I did and she never e-mailed me back. I just got a shipping notice a few weeks later. It's also supposed to take 3-4 weeks for them to ship the contest prize as well.

Nope. Didn't know that was an option.

Really nice contest. I never won anything in my life, everything I got was bought with hard earned money.

Back