1/6th Scale Dewback

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn those pics are badass! This piece along with the two Sandtroopers I ordered cannot get here soon enough.

I believe at least one of the back feet has a peg that fits into the base. You could probably cut it off and display it on or off the base if your careful. :)

Thanks for that info. I'd just display him with the display then if I end up getting him. If his feet just rested into the impressions on the base, I'd probably like him without it, but I don't think I'd want to cut anything on something like this.

Can he be displayed on or off the base or is he a base only piece?

I believe at least one of the back feet has a peg that fits into the base. You could probably cut it off and display it on or off the base if your careful. :)

Yes, there is a peg on the bottom of one foot that slides in a hole on the base. It's not easily removable without cutting it. Which I wouldn't do.

dew3.jpg

dew2.jpg
'

dew4.jpg

Had to get a book case just to display these.

One word: CLASSY. :clap

Got mine last night although I was in a bit too much pain to look at it. So far all I know is the shipping box got roughed up badly and it's a big mamma-jamma.

Looks like I'll need to get cracking on the display I'm going to build for it!

This is the pic I loved in this book as a kid, made my imagination run wild & feel in luv with Starwars, my original book fell to pieces years ago. This one a friend found at a garage sale & gave to me

Very nice. Those type of items from your childhood have such high emotional value! I have an ESB book somewhere from when the movie was released. I must track it down.

Okay, got around to opening mine up. Outside of some corner damage the box isn't bad which was surprising. As for Dewy himself--WOW!

I'm very happy with this purchase and can't wait to build the display for it!

Okay, got around to opening mine up. Outside of some corner damage the box isn't bad which was surprising. As for Dewy himself--WOW!

I'm very happy with this purchase and can't wait to build the display for it!

Agreed. You put the Desert Sands trooper on his back and line up another Sandtrooper (in my case the sargeant) next to him and the Dewey looks like it just walked right out of the film. These were my first 1/6 SS Star Wars purchases and now I'm totally addicted.

This is the pic I loved in this book as a kid, made my imagination run wild & feel in luv with Starwars, my original book fell to pieces years ago. This one a friend found at a garage sale & gave to me

god,i best not post pics of my first copy of the Star Wars novel.
It has been well read over the years and the pics in the middle are loose now :)

They were right when they posted on the front of the novel"movie of the century" ;)

At 8 years old, I wanted this page so badly I tore the page out of the library book.:(

god,i best not post pics of my first copy of the Star Wars novel.
It has been well read over the years and the pics in the middle are loose now :)

They were right when they posted on the front of the novel"movie of the century" ;)

At 8 years old, I wanted this page so badly I tore the page out of the library book.:(

LOL. that page brings back memories, of the real SW

i had/have??? that same novel but mine had a gold/bronze-ish color to the cover. the next book i remember getting was splinter of the mind's eye. i must have read that a thousand times.

back on track.........cant wait for the drewy to show up.....:yess:

Back