1/6th Scale Dewback

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well it looks like I'm a big #&@% loser today.

The dealer I ordered my Dewback and sandtrooper from returned my payment today and said he's not able to get it??????

Yee hawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Its a bit complicated... I met a contact a year ago who sells SSC products out of his home. He contacted me today to tell me his supplier gave him this reason: "SS would not let him order any more at his normal discount" and that's why he can't complete the order.

So I'm not sure who the supplier is??? Which is kind of annoying because I was getting it for a good price.

Anyone here know of a reliable Canadian dealers that I may be able to snag a Dewback/sandtrooper set from?

Most of the comic book shop around here refuse to sell Sideshow product... from what I gather it's a political thing. They say Sideshow "tells" them what products they can sell.?????

My 50th b-day present from my wife:

dew01.jpg

dew02.jpg

dew04.jpg

dew03.jpg

WHAT A BEAUTY!!!

:yess:..................we have pics !!!!!!!! nice shots professor.......:clap

and happy birthday..........belated or otherwise........:)

Awesome present. Great pics especially with the redish light. I wish my birthday is near so I can show my wife these pictures. :)

awesome pics mate.Looking at the pic with you in it makes the Dewback look like a BEHOMOTH.

I so need this.

Back