1/6th Scale Dewback

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel no matter what type of collector you are, it is a niche market.
We are privileged to be able to afford high end niche collectables its not how expensive one item is, b/c personally they are all expensive and any lay person would think one is mad to pay such a price for such items.

Liken to when i hear women pay 100s of $ for shoes i will never understand ( as there just shoes) or a person spending 100s to 1000s of dollars for a watch,. This is the same reason why they don't understand why we have an affinity to starwars collectables and pay the price we do..
Which brings me to my point, will it be a regrettable buy, that's the most important thing for me b/c i already know they are expensive items to the lay person.
I hear it occasionally when my wife's friends or my relatives comes over when they ask. LOL. Then i point them to their watch , shoes, or there expensive night out, holiday, blah blah blah.

If i were to buy the dewback it would not be a regrettable buy :) for me
I love the statue, but it would not go with my theme of 1/10 figures from Sideshow statues.

My SS Rancore and my holly grail SS dewback and sand trooper (which i was blessed to obtain a month ago, after 3 years of searching) look absolutely awesome together (they look like a diorama thanks to Mandibles suggestion).
Might have to make a small diorama of them.

Any how if anyone is interested in pictures of my ss rancore and dewback together im happy to post.

In addition if someone has the SS dewback and the 1/6 dewback could they take a picture of both together so i can compare the 2, as if they look great together i may be converted :):)

Remember Its never expensive if you don't regret the purchase

:)

Post some pics dude!

Man, all the pics and reviews make me wish I didn't have to cancel mine. Just bad timing and space issues were the reason I had to cancel, but perhaps I can find the space and money someday since this turned out so good.

I received an early Christmas Present from Sideshow today! A Dewback arrived!

Alas, I cannot open it up, as this was on the box:

IMG_3362.JPG

So I'll have to wait...

Sweet! Not long to go now :rock

Got mine...wow. So cool, but the Dewback should have been vinyl. Would have been cheaper, still though it's damn impressive.

I received my Dewback yesterday, along with the HT Classic Predator. The UPS guy forgot the Dewback box on his truck until I reminded him after I signed for the Predator and he started to walk back to his truck that I was expecting two packages. It was an end of day late delivery and I'm pretty sure the UPS guy must of been overworked with the holiday deliveries to almost miss a huge box like that. I was surprised to see it shipped directly from Sideshow in behalf of AE where I originally ordered it.

Two words ... AWESOME and HUGE! Wow! The size of this beast is really impressive. No regrets on getting this guy. It sure does compliment and make a killer display for the five SSC Sandtroopers I have in my collection. I'm glad it's light in weight compared to the base.

I'm very pleased that Sideshow once again came through on quality control. My Dewback came in perfect condition, except for a very small rip on one side of the box.

If your on the fence and can afford it, I highly recommend you get the Dewback. I don't think you'll regret it once you see him in hand.

Opened up my Dewback. It's awesome, huge, and wonderful.

Sideshow even gave me a nice Christmas card!

Now I have to find the SPACE for it.

awesome archer..................great pics. looks awesome where & how you have it displayed...................:clap

The more pics I see the more I'm convinced...looks great. Your pics/display is great, Archer07!

I too am hoping this thing is around for a few months so I can swing it...

Looks great!

Back