1/6th Scale Celebration VI Exclusive - Commander Ganch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for stopping by Tom. Love hearing these things straight from the creators/designers mouths.

Last edited:
So the "exclusive" will be low numbered but should also be available in limited numbers to Non-attendees.

annie-dancing.gif

I've been pals with Tom for about ten years. I can assure you he's not a bad human being. Just an opinionated human being ;)

that will be the LAST time I show you around Disneyland, Sir! :p LOL

Show me around? Dude you didn't show me anything I hadn't seen before ;)

In my books opinionated human being are the best han beings. Except for Carl of course...

(jk Irish)

i can't seem to figure out how those holsters are staying up, glued to the chest? but then why the strap between them, I dont see the rest of the strap

i can't seem to figure out how those holsters are staying up, glued to the chest? but then why the strap between them, I dont see the rest of the strap

The strap on the figure is like the comic and it goes around the back. I also, the holsters if I recall correctly, were attached to the strap. But I was holding the Prototype and dunno if that changed any during production.

I'm not sure what I can and can't say. I just know I was asked to hold off on posting the Box Art I created, which is cool by me. More to show later.

Here's a pic of Ganch, Head to Toe w/ Phase I Bucket
commander_ganch_cvi_1_6_sideshow_exclusive_by_hodges_art-d4z7x23.jpg

That's pretty darn cool. I know George likes to have things come "full circle" so I wouldn't be surprised if he makes an appearance in the CW show at some point like they did with the Republic Commandos. I think I prefer the Phase II dome for this one more as it looks more "evil." :)

Did he ever wear that in the webcomics or is it just an extra created by SSC?

That's pretty darn cool. I know George likes to have things come "full circle" so I wouldn't be surprised if he makes an appearance in the CW show at some point like they did with the Republic Commandos. I think I prefer the Phase II dome for this one more as it looks more "evil." :)

Did he ever wear that in the webcomics or is it just an extra created by SSC?

I think Tom mentioned that it was supposed to be used in the next installment, but it never got posted.

Thanks for chiming in Tom... I'm not familiar with him, but he's cool looking and it's fun to get a bit of backstory from the horse's mouth.

Still gonna pass, but it's cool that Sideshow is willing to go far and wide with the SW license and every pass is a little money I can put towards the next thing I do want :lol

It is sad that before reading this thread I didnt know who this character was. But after reading the backstorys and history of the webcomic I may have to pick him up....as long as the price is normal commander or lower.He is also one of the few characters that I actually love the look of phase I more than phase II.

Back