1/6th Scale Celebration VI Exclusive - Commander Ganch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Judging by the link in the original post, this figure will not even be sold directly by Sideshow at the Celebration...but by the Celebration Store.I hope it is not exclusive to the store and that Sideshow makes some available to non-attendees.

but with characters like echo,fives,wolffe, and the likes, why this guy?

Simple, it fits the exclusive "mold" perfectly. Something visually interesting that Core collectors won't feel cheated about possibly not getting so they aren't frantically looking for holes in their collections. I'd be pissed if Echo, Fives, Wolffe weren't general releases and I had to find a way to get them.

I hope that Sideshow offers these to Non-Attendees but if not, thankfully I got a couple of buddies who have already offered to nab it.

I'm sure Sideshow will do a Non-Attendee thing. Heck, I'm still not even seeing them on the list of official CVI Exhibitors so they may not even have an actual booth at the show.

I'm sure Sideshow will do a Non-Attendee thing. Heck, I'm still not even seeing them on the list of official CVI Exhibitors so they may not even have an actual booth at the show.

That's kind of what I'm thinking is they will but always having your bases covered is a good thing.

Well, if there gonna be a no-show again, I think we should set up a table to sign autographs, hand out expired gift cards and give away old Spook loot.

Back