1/6th Scale Celebration VI Exclusive - Commander Ganch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You won't find this kinda stuff on Google.

Buy me 3-4 extra beers and I'll tell you good Anthony Daniels anecdotes you also won't find via Google. :lol

after seeing the phase2 head im sold, i hope these become available through sideshow for nonattendees

Some no name never heard of Commander, too bad he looks cool as hell, I need one. :yess:

SSC_Celebration_VI_Exclusive_Commander_Ganch.jpg

Nice looking figure but with Baccara, Neo and soon the Airborne Trooper thats more than enough Clones for me this year plus the fact I have no idea who this guy is , this will be an easy pass for me.

Hm, that's an interesting take on it. For me, the design looks a little too Evel Knievelly. It's really just a bit too much armour customization for my tastes (dual holsters on the chest are alright, though). Like others have said, a good choice for an exclusive. Definitely don't feel like I'm missing out with this one.

love the portrait.
Hopefully Jango is not far off or he is displayed at SDCC-i can see the likeness a lot in this headsculpt.good colouring to his face too.

I've no interest n this figure but I'm loving the detail on the head sculpt. A very nice looking figure.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Really strange choice of commanders. And where the heck did they come up with Ganch? Soooo sounds like a euphamism for the female anatomy.

Wow. Would never have thought they would go and do guys like this. Looks kind of like someone's custom. Not sure I like it.

At least Sideshow is actually participating in Celebration again (at least in as much as having a product offering). They completely sat out Celebration V, which was awkward.

I think it's great for an exclusive. It's not a major character that people will be complaining about not being able to get and it looks cool enough for the average collector to see at CVI and just decide to pick up just because.

At least Sideshow is actually participating in Celebration again (at least in as much as having a product offering). They completely sat out Celebration V, which was awkward.

I think it's kind of sad they don't go to Celebrations. It was fun they were at CIV but since Star Wars is a major license for them, I don't see why they wouldn't want a presence at a Star Wars specific event.

My guess is it has to do with it's location. CIV in LA and SDCC in San Diego are probably much more cost friendly to them while Orlando for CV and CVI is not. The cost to lug all their stuff all the way across the country is probably too high.

Back