1/6th Scale Celebration VI Exclusive - Commander Ganch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Something tells me he'll be back.

Good luck. Just finished call with cs. They will NOT getting anymore.

He will be. I was able to get two extra.

Very RARE and your Lucky. CS stated item was 1 PER CUSTOMER.

All I know unless it's a ex you are able to order up to 10. Last year Mike in cs told me this. I was ordering 1 black clone and he said I could order up to 10. So I ordered 3 more at the same time.

On the yoda's I was not able to order two ex. So I ordered one of each. Then again I have never been on the wait list.

Well RULES have changed. Limit for Ganch is 1 PER CUSTOMER.

Yep there best clone for value and quality in my opinion.

without a doubt. The best clone for value.

Good luck. Just finished call with cs. They will NOT getting anymore.

Very RARE and your Lucky. CS stated item was 1 PER CUSTOMER.

Well RULES have changed. Limit for Ganch is 1 PER CUSTOMER.

without a doubt. The best clone for value.

Ya, one thing I forgot. I ordered it, had it in hand the next day. And it was then sold out. I also order from the phone not online. This locks the item and I know it will be shipping the same day. If it's in stock.

Are the holsters on this guy supposed to be glued to his chest plate or somewhere else? I just got my Ganch and his holsters are all floppy and just hang off him.

Thanks for any replies.

Are the holsters on this guy supposed to be glued to his chest plate or somewhere else? I just got my Ganch and his holsters are all floppy and just hang off him.

Thanks for any replies.

they arent supposed to be glued on, mine arent anyway so im just guessing.

Thanks for any replies.

They are NOT supposed yo be glued on. They are just loose straps that hang around the neck then dangle down to coonect to the belt area. With some good futzing they look good or you can use some wax or somthing similar to affix them to the back armor under the pauldrons.

Love this guy, I just went to change his guns and took me about 15 mins, I couldn't get him to look right...I was so busy wroking on head position and body position...that I never noticed...

Love this guy, I just went to change his guns and took me about 15 mins, I couldn't get him to look right...I was so busy wroking on head position and body position...that I never noticed...

You appear to have a newer model of blaster rifle were they assemble it incorrectly LOL.

I have been putting off adding Ganch to my clones because he has been just a little pricier than I prefer on Ebay.

But thanks to Ebay bucks, I was able to add him at about 103.00 shipped.

I am looking forward to his arrival!

Just picked this up in my effort to get some old Clones I never bought. Pretty good deal on it and looks pretty cool. Delivered late last night so didn't get a chance to put him on display yet though.

Congrats, I got him when he first came out and still like him alot. Would love to see the online comic story it was based on but can't find it anymore. Anybody got any leads let me know, Thanks.

I was able to snag a Commander Ganch thanks to Darkseed. Not bad for a 10 year old figure.
B0DB4ED4-C5C8-499C-A11D-8CD4403F56B5.jpeg
457D5E1A-5E26-4883-8301-5D23B196EF10.jpeg
52979248-BC8E-4186-90F4-2119B2FF8DB9.jpeg
91E20E4E-5F05-41E2-99BA-4D8F63C09469.jpeg
5AAD2379-E70F-4407-B80B-0F760EBBD320.jpeg
ABF41BDF-20EF-4E7A-A494-3EBAD752FCAA.jpeg

Back