1/6th Hot Toys The Last Jedi Poe Dameron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah this is looking great ! Think I'll be repositioning or removing that small pouch/bag thing on the left though. Looks out of place.

Otherwise bought. And my core ST team will be complete.

Is this from Tokyo comic con ?

Thinking of putting Poe to the side of Jakku Rey, next to BB8 - and Finn on the other side. Guess I'll have to grab a Finn if I'm grabbing Poe =P

I kinda hoped they'd do a TLJ Finn since I wasn't a big fan of the HS or the pants not tucked into boots in TFA, but I don't think that will happen. On the bright side, people are practically giving Finn away at this point lol

Thinking of putting Poe to the side of Jakku Rey, next to BB8 - and Finn on the other side. Guess I'll have to grab a Finn if I'm grabbing Poe =P

I kinda hoped they'd do a TLJ Finn since I wasn't a big fan of the HS or the pants not tucked into boots in TFA, but I don't think that will happen. On the bright side, people are practically giving Finn away at this point lol

Exactly. He can be had for quite cheap, so easy to get the Rey, BB8, Finn and Poe. Then dark side. Kylo, Phasma, a stormtrooper and snow Trooper and there's my core representation.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A PO for me but I hope HT tweaks those Christopher Lee Dracula eyes.

DAvUQe2XsAAgb-1.jpg

The more I look at this figure, the more I look forward to it.

Hoping Hot Toys does their own flight suit Luke at some point... the SS ones don't do it for me.

Wow, he’s actually looking quite nice. Definite P.O. for me, along with TLJ Rey to go with my TFA Finn.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not liking the “likeness”
Too bad , I was thinking of getting this...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Likeness is good. It’s the lighting they’re using that doesn’t flatter the sculpt.

Possibly, you would thing the display people would know lighting from below is a really bad idea...

This sculpt is going to look awesome with good lighting. Can't wait for some official pics and a pre order release.

Some small things to be done on the outfit obviously, but if they stick with the standard 1 year lead time then plenty of time to fix that.

Maybe a pre-order release after the movie once the hype train is at maximum.

I'm looking forward to seeing the official pics when he goes up for pre-order. I think he looks good in the pics right above, but I bet he looks even better than that without that horrible lighting.

I’m getting more and more tempted for this figure with each picture....

Back