1/6th Hot Toys The Last Jedi Poe Dameron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After watching the film last night, I am going through the TLJ figure threads once more to see if I really "need" any of them in my collection.

I'll definitely be picking up Poe. He covers both sequel films with that one figure and I'm a pilot figure collector.

:exactly: Me too, glad HT went with the pilot look! :) Only other figure Ill be getting from this film is Luke, don't really feel that I need any of the others.

If TLJ had been great I would have been happy to continue having one figure to represent each of the main characters—Ren, Rey, Poe, Finn, Luke, Han.

But I had some mixed feelings. At this point I’m tempted to ditch that idea and go with just an old Luke and old Han. Space is starting to run out fast and don’t think I want to carve out much real estate for ST and spin-off figures.

Sounds just like me with the mixed feelings. I think I need to watch it again to see if I actually like it or not. :)

Trying to keep my ST lineup lean and only to the essential characters. Although CG that "not so old" Luke looked pretty cool I thought. But I doubt they'll make him.

Sounds just like me with the mixed feelings. I think I need to watch it again to see if I actually like it or not. :)

Trying to keep my ST lineup lean and only to the essential characters. Although CG that "not so old" Luke looked pretty cool I thought. But I doubt they'll make him.

Go see it again. Went for a second showing today and enjoyed it a lot more. Still a lot of issues but i processed the movie a lot better this time around. Too much to take in with only one viewing i think.

I like Poe much better after Jedi. I even liked BB8 more. Getting me much more excited for this figure to drop, even thinking of picking up another BB8 to pose with him.

html5

Like others have said, TLJ convinced me I'm not interested in any new characters...except pilot Poe. Can't believe it's taken years for this figure to even be revealed.

I'd probably get him to just go along w/ TFA Rey and Finn and Kylo. Probably won't get the TLJ versions except for maybe Rey but even now, I'm not sure. The missing piece would be TFA Leia, in which case I will have to get TFA Luke to have the OT characters. I hope the new TLJ BB8 gets the correct brighter orange paint job.

I'm really glad they finally came out with this figure finally but I'm still really torn on wether I'm going to get it or not since idk if I want to collect the figures from the new movies.

I'd rather have casual-wear Poe over the Pilot look personally.

I feel the same way. It’s possible that they might release a limited version using the same head sculpt. One can always hope.

I’ll still get the pilot version, as it bridges TFA and TLJ.

You'd think so. After making us wait two years just to announce he was coming... I thought for sure we'd get the full reveal around the TLJ release date. Sigh.

Really want Poe especially after seeing TLJ! Leaning towards the flight suit look, but really tempted by the causal look too! Very Han Solo-esque. Same shirt.

The-Last-Jedi-Poe-Dameron-Jacket.jpg

I think I'll grab the flight suit to go with a Rey/Finn TFA display and then wait until 9 to see if any of the outfits really jump out at me.

I have Resistance Rey already, which I'm really glad I picked up after TLJ. So I think I might just grab Exile Luke from this movie. I like the outfit enough, and it would go well with Resistance Rey I think.

Poe was one of the few characters I really enjoyed in TLJ. They finally gave Oscar Isaacs some better material rather than being the generic mcgenericstein he was in TFA, so I might consider picking this up.

Poe was one of the few characters I really enjoyed in TLJ. They finally gave Oscar Isaacs some better material rather than being the generic mcgenericstein he was in TFA, so I might consider picking this up.

I'm with you Fat Marco. Although I must say that scene in TFA where he cleans up the Tie Fighters above Maz's castle (we see it from Finn's viewpoint). That was pretty awesome. But gotta get this guy in flight gear for sure ! Will also add a bit of colour to the Sequel Trilogy lineup.

I really didn't care for Poe after TFA - didn't love him, didn't hate him. Thought he was cool because I like pilots (can we get a ****ing Wedge figure already???) but I wouldn't have cared much if he died in battle or something.

After TLJ, I actually really like Poe and might even get this figure depending on how it looks upon release. Poe stole the show in my opinion. He and Rey were really the only two characters that didn't have any kind of stupid storyline or moments in the film, so, they're definitely my favorites of the sequel trilogy so far.

Back