1/6th Hot Toys The Last Jedi Poe Dameron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah could be that they are waiting on TFA release. But they could release a couple of Justice League figures.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Poe is a no brainer for me. I would however love to see HT release Emperor and Royal Guard soon.

After watching the film last night, I am going through the TLJ figure threads once more to see if I really "need" any of them in my collection.

I'll definitely be picking up Poe. He covers both sequel films with that one figure and I'm a pilot figure collector.

After watching the film last night, I am going through the TLJ figure threads once more to see if I really "need" any of them in my collection.

I'll definitely be picking up Poe. He covers both sequel films with that one figure and I'm a pilot figure collector.

Exactly me too. Poe is one I wanted to finalise my Sequel trilogy lineup. Thought he was great in TLJ (and a pretty central character), so am happy his HT figure looks so good (with flight gear :yess:).

He's a must in my book.

Kylo and Poe were probably the most interesting to me in TLJ honestly. I probably won't be getting a couple of the figures I was planning on, though

Funnily enough I liked Poe less after TLJ. Seemed very one note and not as interesting as he could have been. This figure definitely got moved down a few notches.

I haven’t got any plans for sequel trilogy merch, but the one thing I love are their pilot outfits. Really tempting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven’t got any plans for sequel trilogy merch, but the one thing I love are their pilot outfits. Really tempting.

Agreed about merch. Good thing I didn’t connect to the character in the film, it makes passing on pilot outfit easier.

Agreed about merch. Good thing I didn’t connect to the character in the film, it makes passing on pilot outfit easier.

Yeah, I have no lasting connection to film or story even though I was entertained, so I can pass.

Yeah, I have no lasting connection to film or story even though I was entertained, so I can pass.

If TLJ had been great I would have been happy to continue having one figure to represent each of the main characters—Ren, Rey, Poe, Finn, Luke, Han.

But I had some mixed feelings. At this point I’m tempted to ditch that idea and go with just an old Luke and old Han. Space is starting to run out fast and don’t think I want to carve out much real estate for ST and spin-off figures.

Back