1/6th Hot Toys The Last Jedi Poe Dameron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
23795611_538037103202418_9127325458431517375_n.jpg

Nice!

Looking forward to a Poe but it may have to be one of those helmet-on things; kind a looks like he has hangover eyes.

I think he looks good as well. Always wanted poe but am reconsidering anything from the new SW line.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Looking forward to a Poe but it may have to be one of those helmet-on things; kind a looks like he has hangover eyes.

I think the sculpt looks good, hoping it's just lighting as I agree he does look like he's in rough shape. Maybe he has a drinking problem in Last Jedi.

Yes me too. I think he’ll look even better with decent lighting. The pic of Tarkin looks terrible due to the lighting at this event. But we know he looks great with normal lighting.

Thanks Boogaloo for all the pics !!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No problem guys. Apparently Hot Toys will have a booth at the Tokyo Comic Con next weekend (December 1-3). They’ll have the 6 foot Falcon on display and I’m sure more figures than they could fit at the current event. Doubt I’m going but hopefully somebody uploads some clearer photos.

Back