1/6th Hot Toys The Last Jedi Poe Dameron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm getting Kylo, Rey and Poe. I have a feeling I'll have to get TFA Finn and mod him, because I think if HT makes him from TLJ, it will be in his Stormtrooper disguise and I'm not too interested in that right now. Maybe the movie will change my mind, but it's not definitive for me.

But what I really want aside from Rey and Kylo is Leia, preferably in the gray dress, but I would get the brown one if that was the one they chose. Carrie Fisher looks amazing in TLJ, and I really want a figure of Leia from her final movie, looking regal and awesome as she does.

Looks good... I'm not sure how far I'd go in collecting figures from the new series; but Poe is definitely a contender for shelf space.

I'm starting to feel this way as well. I only bought 1 Figure from TFA, Kylo Ren, but sold it. Now I see TLJ, and I think I may want Kylo, Luke, and Snoke, but I'm still not sure. This Trilogy still has a LOT to prove and I'd rather place orders for Vader, Anakin, Obi-Wan, and Jedi Luke. Maybe after TLJ or IX, I'll feel more inclined. I'm sure the big characters will always have figures in the pipeline.

Count me in. I can always use additional pilots.

IMG_1809.JPG

Finally! It took them long enough. I also want General Leia, Rose, and an updated Finn (with better proportions). I also wouldn't mind a Poe in his regular outfit.

Finally! It took them long enough. I also want General Leia, Rose, and an updated Finn (with better proportions). I also wouldn't mind a Poe in his regular outfit.

Not seeing an update Finn coming unless you are talking TLJ Finn. Otherwise, i'm right there with you for a Jakku Poe Dameron. Should be a no brainer for HT now they have a Oscar Isaac headsculpt.

Not seeing an update Finn coming unless you are talking TLJ Finn. Otherwise, i'm right there with you for a Jakku Poe Dameron. Should be a no brainer for HT now they have a Oscar Isaac headsculpt.

I actually meant the TLJ Finn, whose outfit looks fairly similar to the one in TFA. I know there's zero chance they would re-release TFA Finn. Also - I prefer Poe's TLJ outfit. I hope they release that one.

Finn seemed like he almost got left out of the main TLJ trailer. Either the size of his screen time has been cut back from what it was in TFA or maybe he just got unlucky in the way they focused the trailer. He's in like three short shots.

Does Poe wear the exact same pilot outfit in TLJ?

Finn seemed like he almost got left out of the main TLJ trailer. Either the size of his screen time has been cut back from what it was in TFA or maybe he just got unlucky in the way they focused the trailer. He's in like three short shots.

Does Poe wear the exact same pilot outfit in TLJ?

Nah Finn is in it quite a bit. He will be in all three acts.

The trailer was definitely Rey and Kylo focused on purpose. Expect more Finn/Rose/Holdo/DJ in the international trailer. They haven't had anything from Canto Bight in either the teaser or trailer.

Maybe Finns plot is to easy to see if they show too much.

I would like to see him have his brainwashing turn back one and make him a bad guy Rey has to fight...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back