1/6th Hot Toys The Last Jedi Poe Dameron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the only Padme I would even think about for a moment is a TPM version - Queen Amidala throne room gown, or the maroon battle outfit at the end. IMO, the character was at her best in that movie. I'm not a PT fan, but I don't dislike the character - I just hate the writing and execution of her storyline.

I would think Padme is definitely happening.

You never know, I wouldn't put it past HT to do it. But if I was going to say "definitely" as being one or the other, I'd be more inclined to say "definitely" not happening as opposed to happening.

Outside of RotJ Obi-Wan and Darth Maul, everything else is pretty much anyone's guess. Those two I'd say are certainties though. The next one I'd say that has the highest probability, but not entirely certain, is Qui-Gon.

I just hope they keep mixing it up. i.e some prequel, some Rogue One, some current movie figures. Going hardline for one of those three only would make a lot of people lose interest.

But Poe was one of the main TFA characters I wanted, so I'm happy !!

May be the final TFA figure I would pick up.

As mentioned previously, now there's hope for a Cassian figure.

Definitely picking this up. Now I just Hot Toys to release Cassian...

Hope still lives for Cassian. Would love to eventually see General Hux and Director Krennic as well.

I don't follow the logic - RO was a one-and-done (and is fading in lieu of the next ST movie,) and Cassian died, so can't reappear in a "set inside ESB" hard prequel (the way RO was "set inside SW.")

Poe is presumably in all 3 of the ST, and I'm guessing wears this pilot outfit in all 3, so isn't really comparable at all to Cassian.

Poe's continuing (and in the "mainline" SW movies,) Cassian isn't. Not saying Cassian wouldn't happen, I just don't see how Poe getting made indicates anything about Cassian.

...or Krennic.:gah::(

You never know, I wouldn't put it past HT to do it. But if I was going to say "definitely" as being one or the other, I'd be more inclined to say "definitely" not happening as opposed to happening.

Outside of RotJ Obi-Wan and Darth Maul, everything else is pretty much anyone's guess. Those two I'd say are certainties though. The next one I'd say that has the highest probability, but not entirely certain, is Qui-Gon.

Padme (ideally Arena battle version), is the only 100% guaranteed purchase from for PT for me, followed to a slightly lesser extent by Count Dooku.
I already have a fantastic Darth Maul so no need for another. ROTS Obi would be interesting but not a necessity, similarly Qui Gon, Mace etc.

Natalie Portman and Christopher Lee have never been created at this level of quality. They are very much needed.

I will get Poe, and I hope they still make Baze and get round to Cassian and Krennic.

For real! I'm desperately wanting to retire the old Hasbro Dooku. Still can't believe Sideshow never got to him. They did EVERYBODY. Even minor Jedi characters.

I thought SideShow already did Count Dooku ?

Sorry for asking this, but who is that Jack Bauer guy ? Is he working for HT ? Everyone here seems very excited about his words for SW production planning.

I also remmember he did metion in Anakin topic that Obiwan will be coming in less than next 6 months.

Sorry for asking this, but who is that Jack Bauer guy ? Is he working for HT ? Everyone here seems very excited about his words for SW production planning.

I also remmember he did metion in Anakin topic that Obiwan will be coming in less than next 6 months.

Jack acts on very little info sometimes, and he's careful who he tells. He 's rubbed a few people the wrong way because of it. He acts before he thinks sometimes, but it's usually for good reason.

Really not sure who he works for, and I'm not sure he knows exactly. He's that kind of guy. Everyone here should be very excited about his words.

EDIT: My apologies, it's been pointed out to me that I may be talking about a different person.

Nope. If they did, he'd be on my shelf. They did a PF or a bust, but nothing in 1/6.

If I had to guess, I think Jack works with product approval. He said he saw plans for Jedi Luke and Anakin about 3 years ago. It was in one of these threads. He doesn't predict every release, but everything he's predicted has come to fruition. You can trust the info he drops.

And wow I must've missed that! Him saying Obi-Wan is being announced in next 6 months is all the confirmation I need. This means in the next 18 months, I'll be getting all of my grails. Vader (again), Tarkin, Emperor, Anakin, Obi-Wan, and Jedi Luke. Now all I'll need is the Dooku announcement and I'll be content with my collection.

Without wanting to draw too much spotlight onto Jack and scaring him away from forums like this, I'm really glad he does drop snippets of non-confirmed info to us real fans here. Helps maintain some hope in the often long time periods between releases.

Yes, Jack we appreciate all the info you drop here. Without it, we're just waiting in the dark for the next crumb.

Nope. If they did, he'd be on my shelf. They did a PF or a bust, but nothing in 1/6.

If I had to guess, I think Jack works with product approval. He said he saw plans for Jedi Luke and Anakin about 3 years ago. It was in one of these threads. He doesn't predict every release, but everything he's predicted has come to fruition. You can trust the info he drops.

And wow I must've missed that! Him saying Obi-Wan is being announced in next 6 months is all the confirmation I need. This means in the next 18 months, I'll be getting all of my grails. Vader (again), Tarkin, Emperor, Anakin, Obi-Wan, and Jedi Luke. Now all I'll need is the Dooku announcement and I'll be content with my collection.

Sideshow did a Premium Format statue of Dooku about 10 years ago. It is an excellent piece with a good likeness of Lee. Paint apps were a little immature, but this, along with their Tarkin PF are great representations of iconic characters. and sorry, I forgot this is the Poe thread :)

Looks good... I'm not sure how far I'd go in collecting figures from the new series; but Poe is definitely a contender for shelf space.

Back