1/6th Hot Toys The Last Jedi Poe Dameron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad he's coming. I hope they get the idea that people want the main characters from these movies instead of a snowtrooper 2 pack you saw for 3 seconds in the movie.

Glad HT finally got this one out (even though that's just a tease right now). Gives me hope for a Cassian and possibily a Krennic done in the next few years.

Glad HT finally got this one out (even though that's just a tease right now). Gives me hope for a Cassian and possibily a Krennic done in the next few years.

Yeah, keep that signature going Tee-Kay !!!

Gotta get all those ticks in place !

I wish Hot Toys would make two versions of every figure. A regular one for most people at a cheaper price and a expensive deluxe version for the people who buy these figures to play with. I hate paying for extra accessories that I and most people just leave in the box.

:exactly: Agreed!

Great to see this release (finally) being teased though...looking forward to seeing the full reveal, I will probably end up buying him! :) :slap

Now that hes coming he needs someone to work for....:pray: General Leia General Leia General Leia :pray:

Background character.

200.gif

I recently picked up the SSC X-Wing Luke and it's one of my favorites...with the helmet on of course. The uniform is very iconic and I think SS did a fine job on that one.

Oh, I totally understand. For the most part, I'm talking about the quality of the headsculpts. I don't think I've had an actual sideshow brand figure since their Buffy line and I know they're lightyears beyond those by now in quality. For me, the prices sideshow is charging for their own stuff is insane as they are often pricier than Hot Toys stuff with less realism in the faces.

I love how when Jack Bauer randomly appears and drops a hint, we all go crazy lol. If everything really is on the table when it comes to Star Wars, my guess is that it's not that the force Awakens stuff didn't sell, it's that it was simply overproduced. People bought a ton of if but they wanted people to buy a ton more and that didn't happen. I'm betting sales were still good.

More power to you Cassian, Krennic, Baze people. Keep your hope alive. Although I never mention it, I'm always silently awaiting the day when they make a Padme. God do I love me some Padme and I want Revenge of the Sith Pregnant Padme so I'm even a bigger exception than the few that want arena Attack of the Clones version lol.

I've been wanting a Poe, so I'm happy about this, but I do wish he wasn't in the pilot gear.

Back