1/6th Greedo and Cantina set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jack_nicholson_shining.gif

pfft, there are lots of their human characters that look just fine.

And yea, SS is unbeatable when it comes to monsters and creatures.

Yeah, just saw two pictures on ABC Express's Facebook page; looking damn good :duff

69513_479289114509_131260074509_5608864_6313722_n.jpg

Look great! The head sculpt look very much like the 1:1 scale life size bust being strung.

Speaking of which we have Yoda, Greedo and Grammy which were in life size bust turning up in 1:6. Bossk is confirmed. Bet Ackbar wouldn't be far.

Look great! The head sculpt look very much like the 1:1 scale life size bust being strung.

Speaking of which we have Yoda, Greedo and Grammy which were in life size bust turning up in 1:6. Bossk is confirmed. Bet Ackbar wouldn't be far.

SO that would mean Boba is on the way to :D

SO that would mean Boba is on the way to :D

They already announced that 2011 will bring the ESB Bounty Hunters with Executor environment. So yeah, Boba is on the way.

I really don't see how they'll get all six bounty hunters out in one year, but more power to them if they do.

They already announced that 2011 will bring the ESB Bounty Hunters with Executor environment. So yeah, Boba is on the way.

I really don't see how they'll get all six bounty hunters out in one year, but more power to them if they do.

2010 should've been the year of the ESB bounty hunters, but I'll gladly take them in 2011. :rock

While I'm less interested in the random archway... the Executor environment would also be a big pass-ola for me :lol

I think the only environment (that I can think of) I'd really want would be a Bespin Dio allowing for the "I am your father" scene for Vader.

Aside from that I've already gotten all the dio pieces I really wanted.

Back