1/6th Greedo and Cantina set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm very curious about the Executor environment and what it entails.

The level that Vader speaks with the BHs is odd because the background (the windows of the bridge) s/b much further back from the characters than a reasonably sized dio would allow. The part that makes the most sense (scale wise) is actually the level below the BHs where the officers are. I've been wanting a dio of that part for a long time, but its over my head to do myself.

The scene where Bossk snarls at the Imperials below him is a fun scene.

I'd imagine it would just be the level that the Bounty Hunters stand on, allowing for a horizontal display of all the one's they release.

If its just the floor, then thats simply a large stand that anyone could make with grey spray paint and a piece of wood. Looking at it again, I guess theres some walls that are relatively close to where they are standing.

the_empire_strikes_back_vader_and_bounty_hunters.jpg

I'd probably only be interested if it included the lower level.

The archways are what I was thinking of when I said the windows. If the pieces made that whole room, I'd be interested, but the price may end that interest pretty fast.

The archways are similar to what they did for the Vader vs. Obi-Wan dio, so they can do it again.

That and a floor would be good enough for me. :D

I was thinking floor and some kind of backdrop as well... maybe like they did with the Vader Vs Obi-Wan where the archway is included, but they also had a backdrop you could insert for a more complete look.

I always assumed that the point of the diorama line was to make the characters in the environments they appeared in, just because of how prohibitive cost would be if they did that in 1:6.

I was thinking floor and some kind of backdrop as well... maybe like they did with the Vader Vs Obi-Wan where the archway is included, but they also had a backdrop you could insert for a more complete look.

Agreed. A backdrop would be a nice way to finish it off.

I hope they didn't mean to say they were working on the smaller diorama scale line.

They definitely said 1/6 environment. Which means lots of polystone and lots of ka-ching!

If it's a success, a Meditation Chamber and Bespin Gantry seem to be guaranteed. I wonder about Echo Base stuff too.

I'd like to see a lot more of the Cantina first though.

I thought Sideshow can have an environment coming in parts. The floor, walls and any additional add-on can be sold separately and assembled together if required. Good for business and caters for fans' individual liking.:D

I like how Sideshow is giving us the primary "wretched hive of scum and villainy" from each OT film. Mos Eisley cantina, Executor bridge with bounty hunters, and of course Jabba's palace.

You wont regret getting them Devil, all cool pieces.

And you can get some great deals on Jabba and his throne if you keep an eye on the commerce section. Sometimes they'll even through in Bib and the creature packs :duff

I bought Khev's Bib last year when Greedo was announced. This has been building momentum for a while now. Always wanted Jabba, but I figured restraint was wiser.

I was wrong. :lol

I bought Khev's Bib last year when Greedo was announced. This has been building momentum for a while now. Always wanted Jabba, but I figured restraint was wiser.

I was wrong. :lol

I passed on him too, for display purposes, and then decided to pick him up when a bud needed help with $$$. Worked out great for both of us. :D

After I sold my Bib to devilof76 I instantly had seller's remorse and bought another MISB one off ebay about a week later. :lol

One less figure to get if I ever take the full plunge into Jabba's palace, and by himself he's surprisingly nostalgic with that Kenner staff.

Last edited:
jabbas throne is among my favorites not only for star wars but of all my figures. just too cool & has a real wow factor. and i made some steps for the sides that let you add to displayability with more figures & creatures...........:yess:

Back