Action Figure 1/6 Worldbox- Resident Evil 3 - Nemesis

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It would be something if they did a Type II.

Yeah, that's why I'm so curious if they sculpted detail under his coat. If they did you can bet they're planning type II.

You no I find it funny that capcom has never been able to 1 up nemesis. Like he's the face of the monsters in resident evil and the most popular. They tried with that ustanak thing but of course that was just a lame af. I hope if they get there **** together with hey make a monster equally as close or more scarier than nemesis.

Lisa was pretty scary. At least the idea of her. She didn't really trigger that Nemmy feeling of "oh god here he comes oh gawd!" Though :lol
That circular tunnel where you have to avoid her was pretty intense the first time through :panic:

Yeah, that's why I'm so curious if they sculpted detail under his coat. If they did you can bet they're planning type II.

Lisa was pretty scary. At least the idea of her. She didn't really trigger that Nemmy feeling of "oh god here he comes oh gawd!" Though :lol
That circular tunnel where you have to avoid her was pretty intense the first time through :panic:

Until you realize, no matter which way you go she'll spawn that way :lol

I shopped around other sites, and yeah... this is the price... not a mistake. Worldbox is crazy to think this will sell anything.

Up for PO at BBTS for...wait for it... $380 :google fuuuuuuuuuuck

I hope thats just a preliminary price. That's a lot of dough...was not expecting that price tag...but I can't pass this up...still...dayumn...

1/6 Scale Resident Evil Nemesis Figure - Resident Evil 1/6 Scale Figures

11739453_111989295811139_691975673_n_zpsodrgedk4.gif

I can't believe this guy costs more than HT Hulk. Including the deluxe set...also more expensive than Ultron Prime...this crazy pricing makes HT look like a choir boy! A CHOIR BOY!!!

But I'm still getting it. Can't pass it up...and i'm not really getting any other 1:6 figures anytime soon.

Back