Action Figure 1/6 Worldbox- Resident Evil 3 - Nemesis

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's a good preorder site? ToyPanic was too much of a hassle...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BBTS is pretty good, since it's no hassle if you want to return, exchange or outright cancel the order.

I'll give them a chance. When is he going up for preorder?

I'd imagine in the next week or so. The information for it read 2015, so I guess it's out this year.

I cancelled Maria Hill and Scarlet Witch, so now I have extra funds to preorder him.

I hope so. They do tend to scalp exclusives, such as the SDCC Figuarts Goku figure which was $40 at retail but charged $120 for it.

Ah yes. Exclusives too. But thats every store. Just be glad you don't have to pay the air fare and hotel price on top of SDCC ticket prices just to get an exclusive :lol

Isn't this import?

It's still too skinny!!

Worldbox has a donestic distributor so not technically an import. So it'll be priced decently.

Ah yes. Exclusives too. But thats every store. Just be glad you don't have to pay the air fare and hotel price on top of SDCC ticket prices just to get an exclusive :lol

Worldbox has a donestic distributor so not technically an import. So it'll be priced decently.

It's odd since their last DBZ exclusive they took orders on was retail initially, but sold out instantly... while this years was starting at three times retail :dunno

I hope so. They do tend to scalp exclusives, such as the SDCC Figuarts Goku figure which was $40 at retail but charged $120 for it.

It's odd since their last DBZ exclusive they took orders on was retail initially, but sold out instantly... while this years was starting at three times retail :dunno

Yeah that Goku went crazy this year. That thing escalated quickly. I rarely see it below $170 last time I looked.

I wonder what price this Nemmy will be. I think $250 is a good guess. WB figures have been priced pretty amazingly at around $144 (for sub zero and Kung Lao)...until scorpion came out which retailed around $209. I'm hoping this guy tops off at $220-230 :pray:

Or less of course :lol

Nah. They said sometime in september after they show the updated prototype.

tumblr_inline_ntvrh0AsiB1rlzx5m_500.gif

Back