Action Figure 1/6 Worldbox- Resident Evil 3 - Nemesis

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah. Itll sit for a while i think. Hopefully at that point BBTS will give it a nice 20% discount bringing closer to $300.

I'll probably be a sucker and buy it at full price though :lol I've got enough saved already just trying to convince myself to spend it

It really is too bad this isn't on sideshows site. With the free rewards points from spook and blackfriday, I'm up to about $250 in rewards points which I would gladly put down on this guy. Ah well.

Still comin

People just mad bout dat price :lol

naomi-2.gif

Looks nice, but that price point is too big a nut at once. Why does Nemesis have tear coming down :lol

just received mine
It looks impressive
I still think that it overpriced a bit but I like it :)

IMG_9742_zpshg6hajld.jpg

IMG_9744_zpstnyiuo2o.jpg

:thud: damn look at that glorious mother ****er. He's definitely overpriced but I don't think I will care once I have him in hand. Thanks for the picture

I'm desperate for pictures if you can take more please do :pray: I'd like to see him next to other 12inch figures if you got em? Thanks if you do. Thanks if you dont :duff

Where did you order from if you don't mind me asking.

MAN HE LOOKS GOOD!

What is wrong with his face... He looks so goofy.

Also it's the wrong color like the HCG statue. Red veins and tan skin. Siiiiigh

I ordered at kghobby

here some more picts :)

IMG_9746_zpsr5ezq5jd.jpg

IMG_9747_zpsng8athxl.jpg

IMG_9748_zpsr5jv8cyt.jpg

IMG_9750_zpso10ofdzd.jpg

IMG_9751_zps9rh4wpfu.jpg

IMG_9752_zps18wrklbn.jpg

IMG_9753_zpstonidmvl.jpg

:drool he looks so good! That scale is pretty spot on :yess: thank you for the pics :duff

What is wrong with his face... He looks so goofy.

Also it's the wrong color like the HCG statue. Red veins and tan skin. Siiiiigh

The veins are the wrong color for sure but he skin tone is a lot less tan than the HCG. They actually color corrected him quite a bit from proto to final product. The proto pics had him crazy tan :lol

His hands are the wrong size too. They're the same size as Wesker's :lol

Honestly I think HT hands are always a little too big. Especially Weskers. Wesker just has man hands :lol

This guy looks awesome, but I just don't think I can justify close to $400 on him. I'm gonna hold out and hope I get lucky, which seems to be quite often. I was able to snag a midnight Wesker for $200 earlier this year. Maybe the same will happen with this guy in a few haha

Back