1/6 Wampa- WIP (Wampa in Progress)- First 3 Done & Weathered Pics!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the casts for this and have yet to start on one but maaaaaaaaaan, I LOVE looking at these photos.

yeah i finally finished mine padded out the body mid section and shoulders to make him look well like a wampa should look. yeah i love this beast now just need to find him a home.

No clue what's going on for those still owed figures/parts - this is one of the only threads here I still monitor and it's been a bit of a ghost town.

Has anyone seen any Coo model or other 1/4 bodies available recently? I honestly haven't been paying attention and haven't checked-in on any figure-related parts in ages.

mine has been put together for a few months i had the body back in the spring early summer and had cocoboloboy chop it up for me back in the fall. never bother to look.

No clue what's going on for those still owed figures/parts - this is one of the only threads here I still monitor and it's been a bit of a ghost town.

Has anyone seen any Coo model or other 1/4 bodies available recently? I honestly haven't been paying attention and haven't checked-in on any figure-related parts in ages.

Same. I keep coming back hoping to see all the Wampas people built or had build, but their ain't no Wampas.

How many people are still owed figures for this project and how many were delivered? Amazing that this is 3 1/2 years ago that this started.

Sad that GB isn't on this forum very much anymore - he had some great stuff and these Wampas looked awesome. Hope he'll be back soon.

Well, has anyone bothered to reach out to him...? I mean, hopefully he’s okay, and something horrible hasn’t happened. He doesn’t seem like the type of person to just leave folks high and dry. Sometimes real life happens.

Such an awesome custom piece. For those few that have received their Wampa/Wampa parts, can any post some pics?

IMG_0524 (1).JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0523 (7).JPG
    IMG_0523 (7).JPG
    479.5 KB · Views: 170
Back