1/6 Wampa- WIP (Wampa in Progress)- First 3 Done & Weathered Pics!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i was glad to get mine over a year ago almost two years ago. still a great figure to look at. almost part of me wants to take him outside in the snow for fun.

I phrased that incorrectly! The limbs are sewn separately, then sewn to the torso which has a slit down the back and that part has Velcro on it so I could take the suit on and off him as I was padding him up. Lol My bad.

For those of you that have this figure, is this pose possible? From the moment I saw this in a book years ago, I imagined that the Wampa that smacked Luke, stalked up to him in the snow like this.

2bf6fb7c09db2bd73dc1dfe2a04918b4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm about to start work on mine. I finally got a 1/4 Coo Models body of eBay for $100, which is the cheapest I have found it for. Theres one dude with two accounts on eBay selling the 1/4 body for around $112 on what seems to be a perpetual preorder situation, which made me apprehensive, since I contacted him every couple months to see if any were in stock and they never were, not in a year, so I just waited for another seller to get one, and my patience paid off. The body should be here in the next few days. I'll post pics of the progress, here and in my customs thread. I've never applied "rooted hair" before, so wish me luck!

I'm about to start work on mine. I finally got a 1/4 Coo Models body of eBay for $100, which is the cheapest I have found it for. Theres one dude with two accounts on eBay selling the 1/4 body for around $112 on what seems to be a perpetual preorder situation, which made me apprehensive, since I contacted him every couple months to see if any were in stock and they never were, not in a year, so I just waited for another seller to get one, and my patience paid off. The body should be here in the next few days. I'll post pics of the progress, here and in my customs thread. I've never applied "rooted hair" before, so wish me luck!
What seller was that? I got ripped off by eBay seller lwstore2013 over the purchase of a 1/4 COO models body for a wampa and only just just got my money back (he sent bogus tracking data to my CC company.)

What sucks is I had some momentum on the wampa project - he showed the body as in-stock so I thought I'd have in a few weeks - but going through all of this was time consuming.

Right after I paid he messages me saying it's not actually in-stock but will be in a few weeks - which became a few months, then he sends bogus little envelope and uses that tracking data to show delivery etc etc Bottom line - my Wampa got totally derailed, and will stay that if I can't find another 1/4 body.

Last edited:
What seller was that? I got ripped off by eBay seller lwstore2013 over the purchase of a 1/4 COO models body for a wampa and only just just got my money back (he sent bogus tracking data to my CC company.)

What sucks is I had some momentum on the wampa project - he showed the body as in-stock so I thought I'd have in a few weeks - but going through all of this was time consuming.

Right after I paid he messages me saying it's not actually in-stock but will be in a few weeks - which became a few months, then he sends bogus little envelope and uses that tracking data to show delivery etc etc Bottom line - my Wampa got totally derailed, and will stay that if I can't find another 1/4 body.
Iwstore2013 was who I was repeatedly messaging about when the Coo Models body would actually be in stock, and it never was. He eventually stopped responding to me. Sorry you had to go through all that nonsense.

Back