1/6 Wampa- WIP (Wampa in Progress)- First 3 Done & Weathered Pics!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Wampa Project- Update: Final Sculpts & Call for Payments!

And next time (if there is a next time for a project like this) I will be leaving it as first come first served; having an ordered list like this is a pain as so many people's plans change over the course of a year. Totally unrealistic to think the first 10 would remain :lol

That fourth side claw might give it better stability too, just sayin'

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well that's feedback we could have used a few days ago :lol

But I wouldn't worry about stability in the ankles; due the design of the ankle joint its very sturdy and has a very good range of movement. So you'll be able to get a good flat footed/pawed stance that should keep his stable. A stand should not be necessary for the figure; but I almost always use them since I don't want any slight chance of a figure taking a shelf dive.

I like the idea of a fourth claw too, I just didn't want to mention it previously. Maybe I'll add one later.

And next time (if there is a next time for a project like this) I will be leaving it as first come first served; having an ordered list like this is a pain as so many people's plans change over the course of a year. Totally unrealistic to think the first 10 would remain :lol

Quitters. Haha I'm in for the long haul.

Re: Interest: 1/6 Wampa Project (Full figure or Kit) First Update

Sent out a PM to 3 people as the Saturday deadline as passed for the first group.

And please; if you are out just respond and let me know. No hard feelings, just let me know so I can move the process along.

Re: 1/6 Wampa Project- Update: Call for Payments- Waitlist Updated!

I've got 5 people who have not responded regarding the full figure; so a very good chance I will be moving onto the next 5 people on the waitlist tomorrow morning.

If you aren't interested, man up and let galactiboy know. :lecture

I think the issue is a number of people just aren't on the board that frequently... but I assume they are getting an email notification when they get a PM; but maybe not. Anyway, I may end up with some grumpy people if they log on next week to find out their Wampa opportunity came and went.

You can always see when the last time they were on. I had someone ignore a PM on Rebelscum last year after I sent 2-3 messages that went ignored and I could tell he'd been logging on.

Yeah, I've been doing that... I think the ones I haven't heard from also haven't logged on since the messages were sent. I get notified of PMs by emaill, so it's still possible they saw the message, but I can't really control that.

b2b-sales-marketing-smoke-signals.jpg

I don't think we're currently under a burn ban... so I'll try that next :lol

Re: Interest: 1/6 Wampa Project (Full figure or Kit) First Update

5 more people have been bumped off the waitlist :duff

Re: 1/6 Wampa: Call for Payments- Next 5 on Waitlist Contacted!

I'm already brainstorming a cave diorama complete with a place to hang Luke upside down.

Re: 1/6 Wampa: Call for Payments- Next 5 on Waitlist Contacted!

Can't wait to see one if these in a diorama.

Back