1/6 VTS TOYS - Wasteland Ranger: The Road to Hell

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Check out Modern life's new max sculpt muzzled version, it includes the padlock, chain and shotgun which is the most accurate to the film. Wish I could get this but it's like $700 so...NOPE. received_991553080881144.jpeg

Hello guys,

Here's a little post to explain myself before the wave of hate:

I apologize to haven't been more clear about the way it goes with the Modern Life runs now. More we're close to the end of the run and more the price jumps. That was a very bad idea to don't be more clear about the concept and to let people think that I gave different prices to everybody with no reason. I should have started by posting the way it would go on my page before to start to take the pre-orders. I said sorry a ton of times for my mistake, it's the first I did since the beginning so I hope you'll pardon my bad move.

Thank you

Luisenigma1, My previous post is absolutely not directed to you, I totally understand that you find the set too expensive and I thank you for the kind words about the accuracy.

No my previous post is for the potential upcoming posts about a guy who published screenshots of discussions I had with three different potential clients.

Looks great Toria! Artwork is so difficult to price as it is. It's worth what people are willing to pay for it, it seems. That is definitely a top notch sculpt though. Its a shame these (and your other sculpts) can't be produced at a greater number thus making them more in line in terms of cost with other comparable sculpts.

Always nice to see these though. Was it sculpted by Vimal?

Thank you very much!! 😀

Nothing wrong with what the price of your work is Toria. It's amazing and anyone who has the opportunity to buy it should definitely get it. And your professional when it comes to talking ,about ordering a sculpt. Even giving the choice to pay in installments. Your work is appreciated and hope to see more. Hopefully one day when I'm not preordering multiple stuff, I will get a sculpt from you. Awesome work with max as always.

Attachments

• 06.jpg
    06.jpg
    551.7 KB · Views: 450
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    565.2 KB · Views: 452
  • 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    526.4 KB · Views: 450
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    561.7 KB · Views: 450
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    619.8 KB · Views: 448
Yes I agree with you about the fact that artwork is really difficult to price as it is. I would love to be able to make larger runs and offer more accessible rates but it's really hard to keep a great control on quality when you start to produce more volume.
Base sculpt by him resculpted by me. :)

Looks great Toria! Artwork is so difficult to price as it is. It's worth what people are willing to pay for it, it seems. That is definitely a top notch sculpt though. Its a shame these (and your other sculpts) can't be produced at a greater number thus making them more in line in terms of cost with other comparable sculpts.

Always nice to see these though. Was it sculpted by Vimal?

Finally completed the art figures outfit and it's actually not bad once on the figure and weathered properly, but I prefer the vts version more I guess it's just material wise.

Thought I post images of my max. I always go back to the weathering of the outfit. Getting a new body for him soon.20170712_102140.jpg20170712_115607.jpg

Well... the Vest from vts)))
The base is a frame from IKEA filled with kinetic sand)

I've got a pair of my custom leather Fury Road boots ready and available. The buyer backed out, so these are ready to ship. First come, first serve. No waiting! Pm me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back