1/6 VTS TOYS - Wasteland Ranger: The Road to Hell

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This fig is at the same level as any HT figure. The paint apps are excellent. If you get it, youll be amazed by the overall look of the fig

I agree with the this...the figure is surrounded by Hot Toys in my little collectibles room and you really would not know that it came from a different manufacturer...it holds up quite nicely with Hot Toys in person!

I am waiting for this figure to arrive, but I will say that I expected it to be a fair bit cheaper than a HT figure, it is after all unlicensed. No one will get the licence to produce Mad Max figures.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Based on this cheap swat bike
8892f70c265b4384b17321ba3cbf4097.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

Thanks, was able to get the swat bike plus the ranger version
that has the correct wheels(both by the same company). So I should
be able to Frankenstein something out of the 2 to get pretty close to film accurate.

This should be fun....:yess:

UPDATED 2017 Paracord bracelets for your Hardy Max figures available! ALSO Fury Road AND Road Warrior boots made to order!

GEDC0806.JPGGEDC0809.JPG

Anyone make the Mad Max tattoo water decals already?? searching ebay for the decals but nothing yet

mad-max-fury-road-9.jpgtumblr_nn620ztYNU1qde7iyo3_r1_1280.jpg

Anyone make the Mad Max tattoo water decals already?? searching ebay for the decals but nothing yet

I did a line art (not yet final) for it but still had to scale it down proportionately onto the body.
Going to have it quote for the decal and also for pad printing directly onto the body.
I'm just so tied up at work and travelling all the time to get this done.
max tattoo-file.jpg

Attachments

• max tattoo-file.jpg
    max tattoo-file.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 373
That looks awesome. I would be interested in that. I finally paid off my fullmetal customs leg brace. And bought Mr. E'S new bracelet will show new pics of my completed figure soon.

Way late but finally got my own VTS "Fury Max" in. Got one with mid-weathering. Fresh out of box:

Max 1.jpg

Great figure, really nice gear, and yes the leathers are very soft and supple. Too bad about the stitching on the sleeves because this would make a nice Gibson Max jacket. Sculpt and paint are very nice -- I even like the pointy (sharp) hair sculpt.

What I didn't like were those crazy thigh pads that made odd shapes in his pants. So while I had him stripped down I swapped out the VTS leathers for the AF ones just to see (flipped the leg brace too and swapped straps):

COMP 2.jpg

I dunno, but I still really like the AF leathers on this guy.

Way late but finally got my own VTS "Fury Max" in. Got one with mid-weathering. Fresh out of box:

View attachment 317104

Great figure, really nice gear, and yes the leathers are very soft and supple. Too bad about the stitching on the sleeves because this would make a nice Gibson Max jacket. Sculpt and paint are very nice -- I even like the pointy (sharp) hair sculpt.

What I didn't like were those crazy thigh pads that made odd shapes in his pants. So while I had him stripped down I swapped out the VTS leathers for the AF ones just to see (flipped the leg brace too and swapped straps):

View attachment 317102

I dunno, but I still really like the AF leathers on this guy.

If only they were leather

If only they were leather

Yeah, they don't feel all nice and supple like the VTS leathers that's for sure.

But I'd like some variance between my Hardy Max and my Gibson Max, so the dull, faded outfit works for Fury Max while a newer, darker look is good for ol' Road Warrior Max.

Wow! Tom has been hiding in this sculpt all along! Well done that man ! Seeing your work has sparked my interest in this figure again.

That's the original sculpt?! Your repaint really does bring out the likeness so much more. Great work!

Thanks, but I can't take the credit my good friend jake did the work. I'm excited to have it on my figure.

FYI to the latest group of freaks that ordered my boots and bracelets, they are complete and will ship within the next few days. Pictures coming soon.

The brothers head sculpt shipped today..So will post pics when it eventually arrives. Only took what 15 months, looking forward to seeing it... Hopefully it's ok.

I was offered the opportunity to cancel it months ago, but declined.

I'm not holding out much hope that I'll like it better than the Eleven for my third Max. Either way I'll find some use for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back