1/6 VTS TOYS - Wasteland Ranger: The Road to Hell

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol....fair enough, everyone to their own. As I said I didn't even take out of box for 3 weeks but I think it may be better than the VTS one.

As with my edit above, the sculpt now has a purpose.

Because it's so well painted and detailed it works well seen through the clear visor.

f53bd66a527cc350953e2f0731bc9081.jpg

19c503bb0f021762a934d7ea86c34079.jpg

But your all over the AF sculpt? I have a coupon for Visionworks if needed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jase25 said:
But your all over the AF sculpt? I have a coupon for Visionworks if needed.

I'm not using the AF sculpt, only the two VTS and the Eleven.

The AF isn't "the best", merely a far superior Hardy likeness to the BP. But paint and hair don't suit the character.

The confused looking Brother will remain quarantined inside the SR-71's helmet.

But if you think the AF looks anything like that Gregg Henry on the top left then I doubt you could find your way to a Visionworks without the aid of a Labrador. :lol

What I'd love Mad Max in space.....strap that guitar guy on the front of a shuttle.....I'd pay the price of admission just for that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I had a problem with the vts shoulder pad. It broke on me. Or at least detached from the pad itself. So I removed the plugs on it and used real straps to put it on like the AF one.

Hi guys,

Let me introduce myself! Long time collector of 1:12 scale figures,and completely new to 1:6 scale, mainly due to Fury Road and this particular figure!

So,i am planning on buying vts figure and i have couple of questions: what about brothers head sculpt? From pictures it looks really nice to me (a bit of improvement over vts on sculpt/design and mainly paint-wise) but none of you seems to like it...maybe it looks better in photos than in hand...?

On the other hand: clothes weathering. I saw some realliy NICE work by member luisenigma and was wondering about recipe and durability of it, especially considering manipulation...

Thanks!

To answer your questions about weathering. The vts outfit is actually very good although straight out of the box if you like it no need to give it more weathering. But me I used a brand called apple barrel. Beige and khaki mixed together dry brushed on the outfit lightly it will give it the worn look. I spent a while trying to make it look natural so this is a trial and error process you can remove the paint with normal medical alcohol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back