Action Figure 1/6 Threezero - Fallout 4 - T60 Power Armor Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cant afford more than one but not sure which one to get; tricentennial, regular or quantum?!?!

Whichever one you like best. I wouldn't worry about anything else.

If I absolutely had to pick only one, it would be the standard paint since it represents the armor itself while the others represent their individual niches. If I were to sell my collection, I would keep only the standard versions of their armors.

But I will say from owning the variants (T-60 Atom Cats and T-51 Nuka Cola) that ThreeZero did a phenomenal job on those. Paint work is top notch. You can't go wrong with either.

FYI Amazon is selling pre-orders of the X-01 Nuka Quantum variant with free shipping. I just ordered one.

My helmet came broken / missing a part so I might need to return, but it's here:

IMG_20190606_130146.jpgIMG_20190606_130159.jpgIMG_20190606_130214.jpg

Initial impression is the arms don't articulate as much with the larger shoulders so that's probably why the weapon wasn't something iconic or interesting, and the hands/wrists are looser than the others I bought. Only one fusion cell, unlike the others that came with 2, if that matters to anyone.

Here's hoping they make Excavator and Raider sets to round it out.

Sorry to hear about the missing part. I received mine a while ago but I am moving next week so I haven't opened it up yet. Hopefully, I won't find mine is missing parts too.

If it looks like something you can fix yourself, then I would recommend contacting threezero support. They have sent me parts/pieces in the past for free even when I didn't order directly from them.

I'm still waiting for my "Tricentennial" and "Quantum" Variant PO... probably end of June & Sept last time I checked ~ oh well :slap

Whichever one you like best. I wouldn't worry about anything else.

If I absolutely had to pick only one, it would be the standard paint since it represents the armor itself while the others represent their individual niches. If I were to sell my collection, I would keep only the standard versions of their armors.

But I will say from owning the variants (T-60 Atom Cats and T-51 Nuka Cola) that ThreeZero did a phenomenal job on those. Paint work is top notch. You can't go wrong with either.
I'm still waiting for you to get tired of that atom cats and decide to sell to me a second time. :shakesfish

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

My helmet came broken / missing a part so I might need to return

What was missing from the helmet? Hopefully it's not a widespread issue and you'll get your figure sorted out quickly.

I'm still waiting for you to get tired of that atom cats and decide to sell to me a second time. :shakesfish

Really sorry about that. :monkey3 But you will be the first to know if it ever happens. :hi5:

The helmet close up shows it, the left side gas canister isn't there, just a peg hole.

Hey guys...got my Regular and Nuka cola quantum X-01 from ToySquare. They look pretty good. Here is my unboxing video...and some pictures. Love the paint app on these two.

Still debating getting the tricentennial or not. If it goes on sale, maybe.

67272416_877977119252003_8309662042923466752_o.jpg

67203299_877977229251992_5741834051652681728_o.jpg

Back