Action Figure 1/6 Threezero - Fallout 4 - T60 Power Armor Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi , just check think geek web site they have the T-51 i think on special 33% off . I bought one yesterday .

I did too was a great sale. At $249 it was a steal and I grabbed two. Turned one into the Nuka Cola T-51 and the other is straight out of the box. Sold my extra armor set on evilbay so it was like getting the armor frame and head for my Nuka Armor for $100. BTW just checked cause I was thinking of getting a third to customize and they are back up to $379! Boom sale is over for now I guess. Also recently grabbed the You Toys Vault 111 outfit. Really nice quality.

d2aa4ba7da994be9944ccb142279275e.jpg
a7626a044ae8b3d6a0ac18592d7d8040.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the nuka color armor looks so nice

The detailing is insane. I honestly was never a ThreeZero fan then after their Michael Myers I started to come around, but honestly with these Fallout pieces I’m just blown away.

they have their strengths and failings, they've always done pretty good metal/armor/mechanical stuff and weathering

their people stuff can be hit or miss

I did too was a great sale. At $249 it was a steal and I grabbed two. Turned one into the Nuka Cola T-51 and the other is straight out of the box. Sold my extra armor set on evilbay so it was like getting the armor frame and head for my Nuka Armor for $100. BTW just checked cause I was thinking of getting a third to customize and they are back up to $379! Boom sale is over for now I guess. Also recently grabbed the You Toys Vault 111 outfit. Really nice quality.

That looks great! Could you tell me where you got that You Toys Vault 111 outfit? Thanks!

So for you all who’ve been buying these Threezero figures, should I cancel my Bioshock preorder and wait for an inevitable discount down the line?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Off of Evilbay. They range from about $70-$80 depending on the vendor. I did a review of the outfit on YouTube too. ;)

Cool I'll definitely watch that video! Do you know which ebay vendor is reliable for getting it? Thanks and much appreciated!!! ^^!!

So for you all who’ve been buying these Threezero figures, should I cancel my Bioshock preorder and wait for an inevitable discount down the line?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

your choice, i think bioshock may be less popular but if you want the exclusive probably not

fallout exclusives have gone up not down iirc (i sold my original t45 for like +200)

Cool I'll definitely watch that video! Do you know which ebay vendor is reliable for getting it? Thanks and much appreciated!!! ^^!!

I used SimplyHappyLife out of Massachusetts (my old stomping grounds...I’m a transplanted yankee in the south now) of course I noticed they have jumped the price from $74.99 to $84.99...why I have no idea? I’d just check feedback and deal with a vendor with 98% or higher. Also look for a vendor in the USA [emoji631]. You might pay an extra $5 or so but it’s worth it to have the item in 3-4 days instead of waiting 2-4 weeks.

Here’s a link for the video...

https://youtu.be/NJ061sZophs

I used SimplyHappyLife out of Massachusetts (my old stomping grounds...I’m a transplanted yankee in the south now) of course I noticed they have jumped the price from $74.99 to $84.99...why I have no idea? I’d just check feedback and deal with a vendor with 98% or higher. Also look for a vendor in the USA [emoji631]. You might pay an extra $5 or so but it’s worth it to have the item in 3-4 days instead of waiting 2-4 weeks.

Here’s a link for the video...

https://youtu.be/NJ061sZophs

Oh ok from SimplyHappyLife.. I bought a supposed "Eleven" Logan headsculpt from him before and turns out.. it's a bootleg. I guess it should be fine for this outfit though! ^^!! Better than the other sketchy China sellers! Ahaha! Yup I already watched and subscribed! Thanks again!

Oh ok from SimplyHappyLife.. I bought a supposed "Eleven" Logan headsculpt from him before and turns out.. it's a bootleg. I guess it should be fine for this outfit though! ^^!! Better than the other sketchy China sellers! Ahaha! Yup I already watched and subscribed! Thanks again!

Thanks appreciate it. I run a small channel mostly do Figure reviews with HD photos at the end. YouTube pulled my funding since I didn’t have 1k and subscribers. Until I hit the 1k mark I won’t get to monetize my stuff again. So I appreciate the support partner.

As much as I love Fallout, and Powered Armor of all kinds, I don't usually have 1/6 scale kinds of money to freely throw around.

I missed out on the original T45, even though I wanted it, because I was broke. Later, I scraped together enough to order the T60 Atom Cats, which is great. I would have loved to get both of the color variants of the T60, but that was beyond my means. At least I got one, which made me happy.

I wasn't a fan of the T51, and I didn't have a spare frame, so I didn't buy the Nuka-Cola Armor set, even though I probably should have, as I really liked it.

After seeing the images of the possible upcoming Shark T45 armor set, and the timing of the Thinkgeek sale, I decided to take a chance and buy a discount T51 and gamble on being able to get that armor set. I LOVE the shark paint scheme almost as much as I love the Atom Cats flames, so this would be a great opportunity to kill two birds; finally get a T45 AND a neat new color scheme to boot. I'm pretty excited.

Now we just need a sweet gunmetal X01.

So got the nuka cola set today , but now looking for a second frame , will see if I can scrape the money together now to buy your frame on ebay :)

So got the nuka cola set today , but now looking for a second frame , will see if I can scrape the money together now to buy your frame on ebay :)

Love that set. I have two complete T-51 set ups now with the Nuka Cola Edition and the ThinkGeek Version. Have a third but selling it. I want to save up for the newer sets still to come. Loving the Shark one that’s still coming out.

Love that set. I have two complete T-51 set ups now with the Nuka Cola Edition and the ThinkGeek Version. Have a third but selling it. I want to save up for the newer sets still to come. Loving the Shark one that’s still coming out.

Do you have a link showing the preview of the shark one ? How do you know its coming ? I must have missed some announcement .

Do you have a link showing the preview of the shark one ? How do you know its coming ? I must have missed some announcement .

No announcement I am aware of but it was shown at some show. It does seems likely they will sell it at some point but who knows?

Back