Action Figure 1/6 Threezero - Fallout 4 - T60 Power Armor Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope they do the X01 before any more armor sets. It's like a missing link that needs filled.

What's with TZ teasing a PA station and not selling it?

h5.jpg

on the thinkgeek website the T51 is shown as "not yet available" so are they getting more or what?

That would be really nice if they were. It's so hard to come by these figures and yet for some reason Threezero seems to not be making more?

I dont have any of the TZ power armors but out of all the ones they have made the X-01 looks the best by far even if its not the "typical" power armor most think of. Looked at measurements though and noticed it wont fit in a detolf which kinda stinks.

A single weapon for a $400 figure? ThreeZero are making Hot Toys look generous with their accessories!

If anyone is looking to sell their t-60, hit me up.

I’ve been trying to join this site forever but the registration system is always wonky for me and never worked. Finally got in!

By all that, I mean to say I DO have a T-60 I’m possibly willing to sell. Mint condition. Has been standing in one spot since I opened the package. Smoke free home.

Just let me know!

I’ve been trying to join this site forever but the registration system is always wonky for me and never worked. Finally got in!

By all that, I mean to say I DO have a T-60 I’m possibly willing to sell. Mint condition. Has been standing in one spot since I opened the package. Smoke free home.

Just let me know!

Hate to be a bug, but you need to have a premium membership to sell anything

Back