Action Figure 1/6 Threezero - Crysis (Crytek) - Prophet Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will be getting mine in a few days. Cant wait.

Uaaah. I envy you!
Please post some pics of the shoulders and the upper legs on the pelvis.
Wanna know how they used those rubber transitions to have the suit structure look seamless... [emoji16]

Finally got him, a big guy in a tiny box. [Sorry for the bad pics]

image.jpg1_11.jpg

So how big is he? To me, CW Cap is quite a big guy already but prophet is just enormous.
"Where is Alcatraz?"
image.jpg4.jpg

Hidden joint & rubber suit.
image.jpg3.jpg

With the size he is, I'll have to rearrange my display again.
Prophet.png

image.jpg1_12.jpg

Wow.
That looks awesome!
Thanks for the pics.

So on the joints there are just some rubber spikes as a kind of layover?

Is the stand included?

Do you have the exclusive version?

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

- Yes, there are rubber cutout parts covering the shoulder and joint connecting the legs to the body.
- No, as I believe none of threezero product comes with one.
- Yes, got the exclusive. No interest in having him holding it :lol

I think is odd shape is actually unique. He looks more like a regular man that some super cut superhero. Reminds me of some space age hunter.

DSC02787_zpssaov0kes.jpg
[/URL]
Nothing like a variety of poses to keep the collection interesting.

Sorry, I wasn't making fun of your collection or belittling it in any way. I just thought it was funny that they look like they are just waiting impatiently for something.

Sorry, I wasn't making fun of your collection or belittling it in any way. I just thought it was funny that they look like they are just waiting impatiently for something.

No worries my friend. They are actually waiting for me to get a new camera so they can start the action.

Happy Thanksgiving if you're in the U.S,

AFM

Absolute beast of a figure - I'm doing a photo shoot of this one - this is one of the pics clicked - will post more soon
intro.jpg

Video review

that's a wonderful video. that effect you used to make it look like a game video. everything's perfect, they should hire you to advertise the figure.
i almost wanted to buy it, but still couldn't stand the fat suit of part 2.

that's a wonderful video. that effect you used to make it look like a game video. everything's perfect, they should hire you to advertise the figure.
i almost wanted to buy it, but still couldn't stand the fat suit of part 2.

Wow I'm flattered :) Thanks!!

Back